Spacious family home in a quiet road
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the popular lower Preston area is this superb four-bedroom detached house which comes complete with a driveway and large front garden.
The property has four bedrooms upstairs, of which the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and a separate contemporary family bathroom.
An office/study room is located upstairs, which provides access to the rear garden.
The property has a good-sized open-plan kitchen and dining area, lounge and a downstairs WC which is also used as a utility room.
Outside, the front driveway provides ample space for two cars, with a sloping lawned area to both sides.
Mature plants and trees are to either side of the property, as well as side access to the rear of the property.
A substantial rear garden is set over three levels providing a large patio area on level two, perfect for entertaining guests with beautiful sea views on offer.
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 3 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 4 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 5 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 6 Turning our season around
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 9 Bridleway takes you to Agatha Christie's 'loveliest place in the world'
- 10 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
The rear garden is set over three levels, with steps ascending to each level. The lower level has a patio area and pathway surrounding the property which leads to side access on either side of the property.
Steps lead to the second level of the garden with a sloping lawned area on either side, a second patio area providing plenty of space to entertain family and guests in the warmer months offering scenic views of the sea.
Steps lead to the final level of the rear garden, which is currently used as a children play area with a small grassy surface with sea views.
The property is located in the popular Preston area of Paignton close to local shops and within the catchment area of Oldway Primary School. If you are looking for a spacious family home in a quiet road, then this is a must view.
The property - in Cecil Avenue, Paignton - is on the market with offers invited in excess of £500,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 525100.