Spacious family home close to local shops and beaches
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
A spacious six-bedroom family home close to Babbacombe Downs and the seafront with local shops and amenities nearby is for sale with Ridgewater Sales and Letttings.
The house is situated in a convenient location within walking distance of the local shopping facilities at Babbacombe and within easy reach of the open spaces of Cary Park, Walls Hill and Babbacombe Downs, with its access to local beaches.
There are several schools within the surrounding area and bus services operate to and from the town centre.
The house offers very spacious living accommodation which would suit a large family, perhaps relatives sharing or possible home and income purposes.
There is the benefit of gas-fired central heating and double glazing and a good sized kitchen with a conservatory/utility room off.
Outside are level easily maintained gardens.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation the house offers.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 4 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 8 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 9 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!
- 10 Only their best is good enough
Babbacombe offers a range of facilities and amenities including churches, local shops in Reddenhill Road, the open spaces of Cary Park with its tennis courts and bowling green, coastal walks over Walls Hill and the Downs which give access to a choice of beaches.
Bus services operate from Babbacombe to Torquay town centre.
Together with its neighbouring districts of St. Marychurch and Plainmoor, the area offers schools catering from infants to secondary age groups.
The house in Reddenhill Road, Babbacombe, is on the market with an asking price of £280,000. Call Ridgewater on 01803 525100 for details.