Spacious family home close to local shops and beaches
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
A spacious six-bedroom family home close to Babbacombe Downs and the seafront with local shops and amenities nearby is for sale with Ridgewater Sales and Letttings.
The house is situated in a convenient location within walking distance of the local shopping facilities at Babbacombe and within easy reach of the open spaces of Cary Park, Walls Hill and Babbacombe Downs, with its access to local beaches.
There are several schools within the surrounding area and bus services operate to and from the town centre.
The house offers very spacious living accommodation which would suit a large family, perhaps relatives sharing or possible home and income purposes.
There is the benefit of gas-fired central heating and double glazing and a good sized kitchen with a conservatory/utility room off.
Outside are level easily maintained gardens.
Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation the house offers.
- 1 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 2 Torquay company gets Twitter boost from Theo Paphitis
- 3 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 4 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 5 'Passionate and privileged' - that's Hospice at Home team member Donna
- 6 Typical mistakes you should avoid when selling your home
- 7 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 8 Local rescues are your first port of call for kittens
- 9 The Brit Awards and gender: A shift in attitude or just for show?
- 10 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
Babbacombe offers a range of facilities and amenities including churches, local shops in Reddenhill Road, the open spaces of Cary Park with its tennis courts and bowling green, coastal walks over Walls Hill and the Downs which give access to a choice of beaches.
Bus services operate from Babbacombe to Torquay town centre.
Together with its neighbouring districts of St. Marychurch and Plainmoor, the area offers schools catering from infants to secondary age groups.
The house in Reddenhill Road, Babbacombe, is on the market with an asking price of £280,000. Call Ridgewater on 01803 525100 for details.