Property of the Week: Spacious dormer bungalow with woodland at end of garden
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
Property of the Week is spacious, dormer bungalow backing on to woodland.
Situated in a popular residential area of Preston, with a local parade of shops just across the road, the detached bungalow is offered for sale with no onward chain.
It offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, with feature spiral staircase giving access to the first floor accommodation.
The Duchy Drive property is on a bus route with some access to Paignton town centre. There is also easy access to the Torbay ring road, and Devon Expressway.
On the ground floor, the property offers a good-size lounge/dining room with an open fireplace, and French doors giving access to the rear garden.
The kitchen is fitted with ample kitchen cupboards and has an integrated double oven, gas hob and a fridge.
There are two double bedrooms downstairs with a family bath/shower room/WC.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 5 Lack of experience damages United
- 6 South Devon AC trio in race top 10
- 7 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 8 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 9 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 10 Patricia's delighted to bring Noel Coward's Private Lives to Princess Theatre
On the first floor there is a landing with a Velux window and doors into two further bedrooms and a study/bedroom five.
The property offers PVCu double glazing and benefits from having level access into the front of the property, with level lawn and driveway providing off-road parking for one car leading to the single garage.
To the rear of the property is a good-size garden, laid to a large patio area with hot tub and steps down to further good-sized lawn area with decking and ballustrading backing on to Scadson Woods with a pathway giving access to a further part of the woodland, with some of this woodland being shown as part of the property on the Land Registry.
The property is on the market with Amanda Ayshford estate agents with an asking price of £550,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call 01803 396004.