Spacious, detached home is just minutes from seafront
- Credit: Williams Hedge
The first Property of the Week for 2022 is a spacious, detached home in the sought-after, level Preston area and just minutes from the seafront.
The property offers four to five bedrooms and a flexible layout - and could easily be adapted for dual family living/two separate units or for use as a spacious family home which is close to Paignton Green, seafront and beach.
Approached from the road, double iron gates open onto a driveway which provides off-road parking for two or three vehicles and a pathway leads to the front door.
An entrance porch leads to the reception hallway with stairs to the first floor and access to the ground floor accommodation which comprises, a bay windowed sitting room, second reception room with bay window to side, dining room with sliding doors to the garden, kitchen, ground floor bedroom/office and a ground floor bathroom/WC.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom/WC.
Outside, the property enjoys low-maintenance gardens with several different seating/patio areas and raised planting/shrub borders to the boundary.
The property also offers excellent potential to create further accommodation by converting the spacious loft subject to any necessary consents.
- 1 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 2 Retro Sport: Whatever the temptation, the sanctity of cricket is paramount
- 3 Nurturing the Plainmoor pitch
- 4 Ray of success for Chris after years of trying
- 5 Buckland drawn away in the FA Vase
- 6 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 7 Working hard to ensure success of fishing industry in Brixham
- 8 Brilliant Buckland advance in the FA Vase
- 9 Picture special: Views from across Torbay
- 10 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
Preston sits between Old Paignton and the boundary with Torquay at Hollicombe and is close to the historic Oldway Mansion.
The main points of interest include Preston Sands beach, and the neighbouring Paignton beach with its green and pier.
Nearby amenities include Primary school, shops, restaurants and public houses and is located within half-a-mile of the town centre which offers a fine and varied range of shopping facilities and amenities, beaches and harbour, railway and bus station.
The property in Logan Road, Preston, is on the market with an asking price of £425,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call Williams Hedge estate agents on 01803 554332.