Property of the Week: Spacious detached chalet bungalow just a short walk to beaches
- Credit: Williams Hedge estate agents
Occupying a level plot and with level access to local convenience store/bus stop, this deceptively spacious detached bungalow offers superb accommodation arranged over two floors.
The property has two driveways accessed from Goodrington Road and Gibson Road, Paignton, and offers ample parking for several vehicles plus caravan/motorhome/boat and a single detached garage.
Internally, an entrance hall on the ground floor leads to the sitting room, modern kitchen/dining room, two ground floor bedrooms and a four piece bathroom/WC and also a study.
A first floor landing leads to two further double bedrooms and a first floor WC.
The property is complimented throughout with uPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating. And there are also views from the first floor including sea views towards Torquay.
There are gardens to the front and rear partly laid to lawn with patio areas and enclosed by block wall and timber fence.
An internal inspection is highly recommended in order to appreciate the deceptively spacious accommodation and this is a superb level location.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 5 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 6 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 7 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 10 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
The Goodrington area of Paignton has an excellent range of local facilities include a variety of shops, minimarket and public house located at Three Beaches, nearby church, excellent public transport facilities connecting Paignton, Brixham and Torquay town centres.
Also within just a few hundred yards are coastal walks and a little further are the beaches at Goodrington.
The town centre of Paignton is just 1¼ miles away.
The property is on the market with an asking price of £415,000 with Williams Hedge estate agents. For more information, call 01803 554322.