Spacious apartment for sale in the delightful Warberries
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford Estate Agents
Amanda Ayshford Estate Agents presents a superb apartment opportunity at Wroxhall Grange in Grafton Road.
Situated in a popular residential area of the Warberries, being within easy reach of Torquay Harbourside, Marina and the seafront with a selection of bars and restaurants. The property is also close to Torquay town centre with a selection of shops and amenities.
This spacious purpose-built top floor apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain and briefly comprises of a communal entrance with stairs leading up to the apartment, shared by other apartments within the block. There is a security entrance system.
The lounge area boasts PVCu double glazed sliding patio door leading out to the balcony, enjoying superb sea views across to Torquay Marina and beyond. T.V aerial point. PVCu double glazed window with some distant views to the Moors. Night storage heater. Power points. Built-in airing cupboard.
There is a fabulous kitchen / Breakfast room, with a range of fitted white kitchen base and wall units with inset stainless steel sink to work surfaces. Integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor over. Window to side with distant views to the Moors. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Space for small table. Power points.
The bathroom is white suite with panelled bath with wall mounted shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c. Chrome central heating towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 comes with fitted wardrobes. PVCu double glazed window. Night storage heater. Power points. Bedroom 2 has a window to rear. Night storage heater. Power points. Bedroom 3 has PVCu double glazed window. Night storage heater. Power points.
There are communal gardens which are well maintained and laid mainly to lawn and enjoying some sea views, together with a single garage which is in the Undercover Garage area with an up and over door. There is also some unallocated parking within the grounds.
The property is on the market for £225,000 and more details can be found by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01803 396004.
- 1 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 2 Retro Sport: Whatever the temptation, the sanctity of cricket is paramount
- 3 Nurturing the Plainmoor pitch
- 4 Ray of success for Chris after years of trying
- 5 Picture special: Views from across Torbay
- 6 Brilliant Buckland advance in the FA Vase
- 7 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 8 Walkabout Torbay with Keith Perry: Excellent museum tells town's railway story
- 9 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 10 Working hard to ensure success of fishing industry in Brixham