South Devon College webinars aim to improve business networking
- Credit: Archant
South Devon College has been developing innovative ways for the local business community to reach out and stay connected.
Emily Tucker, head of apprenticeships and employer engagement at the college, has launched the 'South Devon Business Community' – a platform to provide Torbay businesses with support, advice and key updates during lockdown.
Emily has been hosting a series of webinars using GoToWebinar featuring key panel members.
She said: 'The South Devon College team is really pleased to be able to offer support to our partners in the local business community via these webinars. We will be encouraging employers and businesses to give us their feedback on each session so that we can continue to tailor the content to meet your evolving requirements as things develop over the coming days and weeks.'
Emily and the South Devon Business Community present their third webinar titled 'Business Prospecting and Networking' in June.
Speakers lined up for the webinar are:
• Olly Harrison, associate, Sadler Training, worldwide leader in sales training – success in business prospecting
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 4 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 9 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 10 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
• Benson Campbell, executive director, BNI and master franchise partner for ActionCoach in the Baltics – making the most of LinkedIn and BNI online
• Stephen Reynolds, chairman of Torbay Business Forum – key to networking
• Neil Hext, senior customer account coordinator, SDC – opportunities at SDC.
The webinar is taking place on Tuesday, June 2, from 10am to 11am and is open to register your attendance now.
The South Devon Business Community's webinars so far have been well attended by a range of businesses from across the region and has helped a lot of business find some clarity in how they can perform at their best during these challenging times.
To sign up for the webinars, email Emily's team at email@example.com