South Devon College webinars aim to improve business networking
- Credit: Archant
South Devon College has been developing innovative ways for the local business community to reach out and stay connected.
Emily Tucker, head of apprenticeships and employer engagement at the college, has launched the 'South Devon Business Community' – a platform to provide Torbay businesses with support, advice and key updates during lockdown.
Emily has been hosting a series of webinars using GoToWebinar featuring key panel members.
She said: 'The South Devon College team is really pleased to be able to offer support to our partners in the local business community via these webinars. We will be encouraging employers and businesses to give us their feedback on each session so that we can continue to tailor the content to meet your evolving requirements as things develop over the coming days and weeks.'
Emily and the South Devon Business Community present their third webinar titled 'Business Prospecting and Networking' in June.
Speakers lined up for the webinar are:
• Olly Harrison, associate, Sadler Training, worldwide leader in sales training – success in business prospecting
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 4 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 5 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 6 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 7 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 8 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 9 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
- 10 'Responsible Riviera' call as restrictions ease
• Benson Campbell, executive director, BNI and master franchise partner for ActionCoach in the Baltics – making the most of LinkedIn and BNI online
• Stephen Reynolds, chairman of Torbay Business Forum – key to networking
• Neil Hext, senior customer account coordinator, SDC – opportunities at SDC.
The webinar is taking place on Tuesday, June 2, from 10am to 11am and is open to register your attendance now.
The South Devon Business Community's webinars so far have been well attended by a range of businesses from across the region and has helped a lot of business find some clarity in how they can perform at their best during these challenging times.
To sign up for the webinars, email Emily's team at email@example.com