Shot by Rob: Are you in these throwback pictures?
- Credit: Archant
Torquay is home to a great night out and, before the coronavirus lockdown, photographer Shot by Rob was always on hand to capture the moment!
Check out these throwback pictures from Offshore on Vaughan Parade, Torquay, in 2017... are you in any of them? Are any of your friends?
Rob has a wealth of experience in capturing the energy, excitement and passion of the club environment.
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination
- 9 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 10 The nostalgic power of music
He has worked in numerous bars, nightclubs and destination venues including some of the most famous brands in the world. These include Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Heaven, Kensington Roof Gardens, One Mayfair, V&A and Café de Paris.
He has covered events alongside clubland stars including Boy George, Jaguar Skills, Scott Mills, Tim Westwood, Will Young, Basshunter, Metronomy, Danny Rampling, Joey Negro, Bimbo Jones, John O'Callaghan, Norman Jay, Ben Nicky, Wayne G, 5IVE, Gavyn Mytchel, Dave Pearce, Ruth Lorenzo, Katherine Ellis, The Sharp Boys, Steve Pitron, Beverley Knight and Olly Murs.
Rob's work is regularly published online and in print, both at home and overseas.
By day, shoots are also available in a fully-equipped photographic studio, in addition to weddings and special events.
For bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find hundreds more photos at shotbyrob.com/shop where you can buy digital files, prints and lots more. Invite Rob to your event! Email email@example.com