Shot by Rob: Are you in these throwback pictures?
- Credit: Archant
Torquay is home to a great night out and, before the coronavirus lockdown, photographer Shot by Rob was always on hand to capture the moment!
Check out these throwback pictures from Offshore on Vaughan Parade, Torquay, in 2017... are you in any of them? Are any of your friends?
Rob has a wealth of experience in capturing the energy, excitement and passion of the club environment.
- 1 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 2 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
- 3 Dumped goldfish and carp rescued after found flapping for life on grass verge
- 4 NL suspension is out of the question
- 5 Gulls going for 'double' after transfer signings
- 6 Midfield decisions for Torquay United
- 7 Work set to start at Torquay seafront gardens
- 8 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 9 Widow Joan, 87, tells anti-vaxxers: 'Don't be silly'
- 10 Raise a glass for Clint Boulton
He has worked in numerous bars, nightclubs and destination venues including some of the most famous brands in the world. These include Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Heaven, Kensington Roof Gardens, One Mayfair, V&A and Café de Paris.
He has covered events alongside clubland stars including Boy George, Jaguar Skills, Scott Mills, Tim Westwood, Will Young, Basshunter, Metronomy, Danny Rampling, Joey Negro, Bimbo Jones, John O'Callaghan, Norman Jay, Ben Nicky, Wayne G, 5IVE, Gavyn Mytchel, Dave Pearce, Ruth Lorenzo, Katherine Ellis, The Sharp Boys, Steve Pitron, Beverley Knight and Olly Murs.
Rob's work is regularly published online and in print, both at home and overseas.
By day, shoots are also available in a fully-equipped photographic studio, in addition to weddings and special events.
For bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find hundreds more photos at shotbyrob.com/shop where you can buy digital files, prints and lots more. Invite Rob to your event! Email email@example.com