Shot by Rob: Are you in these throwback pictures?
- Credit: Archant
Torquay is home to a great night out and, before the coronavirus lockdown, photographer Shot by Rob was always on hand to capture the moment!
Check out these throwback pictures from Offshore on Vaughan Parade, Torquay, in 2017... are you in any of them? Are any of your friends?
Rob has a wealth of experience in capturing the energy, excitement and passion of the club environment.
- 1 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 2 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 9 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay
- 10 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
He has worked in numerous bars, nightclubs and destination venues including some of the most famous brands in the world. These include Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Heaven, Kensington Roof Gardens, One Mayfair, V&A and Café de Paris.
He has covered events alongside clubland stars including Boy George, Jaguar Skills, Scott Mills, Tim Westwood, Will Young, Basshunter, Metronomy, Danny Rampling, Joey Negro, Bimbo Jones, John O'Callaghan, Norman Jay, Ben Nicky, Wayne G, 5IVE, Gavyn Mytchel, Dave Pearce, Ruth Lorenzo, Katherine Ellis, The Sharp Boys, Steve Pitron, Beverley Knight and Olly Murs.
Rob's work is regularly published online and in print, both at home and overseas.
By day, shoots are also available in a fully-equipped photographic studio, in addition to weddings and special events.
For bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find hundreds more photos at shotbyrob.com/shop where you can buy digital files, prints and lots more. Invite Rob to your event! Email email@example.com