We will donate 20p to Rowcroft campaign every time you buy a Torbay Weekly
- Credit: Rowcroft
The Torbay Weekly has teamed up with Rowcroft in a major fund-raising campaign where we hope to raise at least £50,000 for the hospice over the next 12 months
The ‘Raise for Rowcroft’ campaign will see the hospice as our charity for the year.
A major part of that will come from our readers – new and old. From next week the Torbay Weekly will have a £1 cover price on it where sold.
And we will donate 20p from every one of those individual sales to the Rowcroft campaign pot.
People will also be encouraged to do their own fund-raising events like cake sales and sponsored challenges.
They will also be encouraged to donate – they can do this over the phone or through the website – and they need to add 'Raise for Rowcroft' so that the hospice knows it is because of our partnership.
Please support our Raise for Rowcroft campaign. Contact details for fundraising team are firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01803 217450
- 1 Havant & Waterlooville 4 Torquay United 2
- 2 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 3 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 4 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 5 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 6 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 7 New loan signing for United
- 8 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 9 Torbay builders merchant calling out to charities
- 10 Classic cars undergoing bespoke conversions to electric