We will donate 20p to Rowcroft campaign every time you buy a Torbay Weekly
- Credit: Rowcroft
The Torbay Weekly has teamed up with Rowcroft in a major fund-raising campaign where we hope to raise at least £50,000 for the hospice over the next 12 months
The ‘Raise for Rowcroft’ campaign will see the hospice as our charity for the year.
A major part of that will come from our readers – new and old. From next week the Torbay Weekly will have a £1 cover price on it where sold.
And we will donate 20p from every one of those individual sales to the Rowcroft campaign pot.
People will also be encouraged to do their own fund-raising events like cake sales and sponsored challenges.
They will also be encouraged to donate – they can do this over the phone or through the website – and they need to add 'Raise for Rowcroft' so that the hospice knows it is because of our partnership.
Please support our Raise for Rowcroft campaign. Contact details for fundraising team are email@example.com or by ringing 01803 217450
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 4 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 5 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 6 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 7 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 8 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 9 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel