Rockfish and Salcombe Brewery announce drinks partnership
- Credit: Archant
Salcombe Brewery has been chosen to be the exclusive provider of beer and cider at Rockfish's eight waterside restaurants including their newly refurbished Brixham site which reopened this month.
Salcombe Brewery owner John Tiner said: 'We have been brewing a golden ale for Rockfish for a number of years and as two dynamic South West coastal businesses, we have a great deal in common. We are thrilled that this relationship has developed to the point where we are now the sole supplier of beer, lager and cider across the Rockfish estate.
'Their customers will be able to pair their superb seafood with our fabulous new lager, perfectly balanced IPA or thirst-quenching cider, all with unique Rockfish branding that reflects both organisations' love of the sea.
'We are very excited about this new partnership and the great opportunities for us both that lie ahead.'
Mitch Tonks, owner of Rockfish, said: 'The team at Salcombe Brewery has always impressed me with their attitude and core values. There is a lot of synergy between our two companies with both organisations being incredibly supportive of their local communities and businesses.
'I am very excited about this new phase in our relationship and we are already in discussions about further plans to work together.
'I think our customers will reap the benefits too with our fantastic new range of beers and cider which are available at all our sites including our flagship Brixham site, which re-opened following a major refurbishment.
- 1 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 2 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 3 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 4 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 5 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 6 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 7 Hotelier Harry pays tribute to 'gentleman' Tom O'Connor as comedian dies aged 81
- 8 Picture special: Goodrington beach
- 9 All smiles despite the rain
- 10 Join me for ghost tours and tales of Dartmoor
'We anticipate a very busy summer ahead and Brixham Rockfish will be the perfect venue to enjoy the freshest seafood in a socially distanced fashion as we have extended the balcony to increase our outdoor seating. There will be plenty of space to enjoy our delicious food washed down with our new range of Salcombe Brewery's drinks.'
Rockfish Pilsner, Rockfish IPA and Rockfish Sea Cider are exclusively available in bottles and on tap at Rockfish restaurants.