Rockfish and Salcombe Brewery announce drinks partnership
- Credit: Archant
Salcombe Brewery has been chosen to be the exclusive provider of beer and cider at Rockfish's eight waterside restaurants including their newly refurbished Brixham site which reopened this month.
Salcombe Brewery owner John Tiner said: 'We have been brewing a golden ale for Rockfish for a number of years and as two dynamic South West coastal businesses, we have a great deal in common. We are thrilled that this relationship has developed to the point where we are now the sole supplier of beer, lager and cider across the Rockfish estate.
'Their customers will be able to pair their superb seafood with our fabulous new lager, perfectly balanced IPA or thirst-quenching cider, all with unique Rockfish branding that reflects both organisations' love of the sea.
'We are very excited about this new partnership and the great opportunities for us both that lie ahead.'
Mitch Tonks, owner of Rockfish, said: 'The team at Salcombe Brewery has always impressed me with their attitude and core values. There is a lot of synergy between our two companies with both organisations being incredibly supportive of their local communities and businesses.
'I am very excited about this new phase in our relationship and we are already in discussions about further plans to work together.
'I think our customers will reap the benefits too with our fantastic new range of beers and cider which are available at all our sites including our flagship Brixham site, which re-opened following a major refurbishment.
- 1 Charlton await United - if Gulls can win FA Cup replay
- 2 Johnson on FA Cup result: 'Havant deserved something out of game'
- 3 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 4 'Mixed' bag for Torbay teams as basketball season opens
- 5 Retro Sport with Roger Mann: An ambition which money just can't buy!
- 6 Picture special: Torbay buses
- 7 Torquay settle for replay after Hawks threw everything at them in dying moments
- 8 A harvest of hope at Pollinator Patch
- 9 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 10 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
'We anticipate a very busy summer ahead and Brixham Rockfish will be the perfect venue to enjoy the freshest seafood in a socially distanced fashion as we have extended the balcony to increase our outdoor seating. There will be plenty of space to enjoy our delicious food washed down with our new range of Salcombe Brewery's drinks.'
Rockfish Pilsner, Rockfish IPA and Rockfish Sea Cider are exclusively available in bottles and on tap at Rockfish restaurants.