Alfresco touch to eating down on the farm
- Credit: Riverford Farm
The Riverford Field Kitchen has re-opened with dining alfresco on the menu at its new garden terrace.
The terrace adjoins the main restaurant and is fully covered to offer protection from all the Devon elements. It can accommodate up to 32 diners.
Most weekends until July are now fully booked, but there is still availability for weekday lunches and suppers.
A new farm walk has been created for 2021, which takes in the best of the farm and its panoramic South Devon countryside views.
From April 21, gardening workshops will re-launch as well as sourdough and breadmaking workshops from June.
The restaurant has an exciting line up of guest chefs booked from the summer onwards including celebrated author and cooking over fire aficionado, Genevieve Taylor. Plus, a welcome return for Honey & Co founders Sarit & Itamar, with a Middle Eastern feast.
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 4 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 5 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 6 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 7 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 8 Fishermen take narrow lead after win at Barton
- 9 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward
- 10 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife