Alfresco touch to eating down on the farm
- Credit: Riverford Farm
The Riverford Field Kitchen has re-opened with dining alfresco on the menu at its new garden terrace.
The terrace adjoins the main restaurant and is fully covered to offer protection from all the Devon elements. It can accommodate up to 32 diners.
Most weekends until July are now fully booked, but there is still availability for weekday lunches and suppers.
A new farm walk has been created for 2021, which takes in the best of the farm and its panoramic South Devon countryside views.
From April 21, gardening workshops will re-launch as well as sourdough and breadmaking workshops from June.
The restaurant has an exciting line up of guest chefs booked from the summer onwards including celebrated author and cooking over fire aficionado, Genevieve Taylor. Plus, a welcome return for Honey & Co founders Sarit & Itamar, with a Middle Eastern feast.
- 1 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 2 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 3 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 4 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 5 Concentration the key for Torquay United
- 6 Torquay United penalty order...just in case
- 7 Tributes paid to village character Leebo who will be missed by many - but not perhaps some marauding football fans!
- 8 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 9 Congratulations from Clarke
- 10 So much at stake for Torquay United