Revised list of re-opened public toilets across Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Several seafront public toilets remain closed after Torbay Council and contractor Healthmatic had to revise the order in which facilities across the Bay are reopened.
The delay in re-opening toilets at five sites across the Bay is to ensure Government social distancing and hygiene guidelines are met.
The following toilets are now open:
• 1 toilet at Brixham Breakwater (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Brixham harbour (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Bank Lane, Brixham (unisex and/or disabled facility)
- 1 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 2 Dumped goldfish and carp rescued after found flapping for life on grass verge
- 3 NL suspension is out of the question
- 4 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
- 5 Gulls going for 'double' after transfer signings
- 6 Decision time for National League clubs
- 7 Work set to start at Torquay seafront gardens
- 8 Former Torbay mayor says Living Coasts site should become a public open space
- 9 Torquay loan goalkeeper from Truro
- 10 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
• 1 toilet at Broadsands (two temporary facilities)
• 1 toilet at Goodrington central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Festival Apollo (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Paignton central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• Torquay seafront (unisex and/or disabled facility).
Torbay Council is working hard with Healthmatic to reopen additional toilet facilities, which will also adhere to government guidelines, at the following locations:
• Goodrington north
• Paignton harbour
• Preston north
• Corbyn Head
• Torre Abbey.