Revised list of re-opened public toilets across Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Several seafront public toilets remain closed after Torbay Council and contractor Healthmatic had to revise the order in which facilities across the Bay are reopened.
The delay in re-opening toilets at five sites across the Bay is to ensure Government social distancing and hygiene guidelines are met.
The following toilets are now open:
• 1 toilet at Brixham Breakwater (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Brixham harbour (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Bank Lane, Brixham (unisex and/or disabled facility)
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 8 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 9 Victorian splendour in the heart of Torquay
- 10 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination
• 1 toilet at Broadsands (two temporary facilities)
• 1 toilet at Goodrington central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Festival Apollo (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Paignton central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• Torquay seafront (unisex and/or disabled facility).
Torbay Council is working hard with Healthmatic to reopen additional toilet facilities, which will also adhere to government guidelines, at the following locations:
• Goodrington north
• Paignton harbour
• Preston north
• Corbyn Head
• Torre Abbey.