Revised list of re-opened public toilets across Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Several seafront public toilets remain closed after Torbay Council and contractor Healthmatic had to revise the order in which facilities across the Bay are reopened.
The delay in re-opening toilets at five sites across the Bay is to ensure Government social distancing and hygiene guidelines are met.
The following toilets are now open:
• 1 toilet at Brixham Breakwater (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Brixham harbour (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Bank Lane, Brixham (unisex and/or disabled facility)
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 4 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 5 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 6 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 7 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 8 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 9 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 10 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
• 1 toilet at Broadsands (two temporary facilities)
• 1 toilet at Goodrington central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Festival Apollo (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Paignton central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• Torquay seafront (unisex and/or disabled facility).
Torbay Council is working hard with Healthmatic to reopen additional toilet facilities, which will also adhere to government guidelines, at the following locations:
• Goodrington north
• Paignton harbour
• Preston north
• Corbyn Head
• Torre Abbey.