Revised list of re-opened public toilets across Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Several seafront public toilets remain closed after Torbay Council and contractor Healthmatic had to revise the order in which facilities across the Bay are reopened.
The delay in re-opening toilets at five sites across the Bay is to ensure Government social distancing and hygiene guidelines are met.
The following toilets are now open:
• 1 toilet at Brixham Breakwater (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Brixham harbour (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Bank Lane, Brixham (unisex and/or disabled facility)
- 1 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 2 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 9 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 10 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay
• 1 toilet at Broadsands (two temporary facilities)
• 1 toilet at Goodrington central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Festival Apollo (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• 1 toilet at Paignton central (unisex and/or disabled facility)
• Torquay seafront (unisex and/or disabled facility).
Torbay Council is working hard with Healthmatic to reopen additional toilet facilities, which will also adhere to government guidelines, at the following locations:
• Goodrington north
• Paignton harbour
• Preston north
• Corbyn Head
• Torre Abbey.