Retraining opportunities at South Devon College
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Thankfully events like the global pandemic occur rarely, however they do change the world forever.
The outbreak of coronavirus will permanently change the shape of the economy.
During lockdown, 8.4 million workers in the private sector have been protected by the furlough scheme, but as the scheme draws to a close, many professionals will be asking what’s next.
We need to act now in order to minimise unemployment and limit long-term economic impacts.
The college’s vital role in having effective retraining opportunities on offer at the heart of our community will be more important than ever.
If you are considering taking your career in a new direction, are looking to retrain or upskill, South Devon College has a suite of courses within our business, law and professional department which can offer you the opportunity to gain the knowledge that you need to achieve employment in your chosen career.
Within this area, career opportunities within business, customer service, accountancy, project management, leadership and management and law are all within reach.
- 1 Byron back for Westcountry derby
- 2 'Midwifery Mermaids' brave frrrr-eezing water in year-long charity challenge
- 3 Norrms McNamara: Ten-second delay...
- 4 Gaffer: 'I've got us in this mess - and I've got to get us out of it'
- 5 Santa's James Bond-style arrival - and The Grinch came too
- 6 Celebrity chef Mitch Tonks launches first British tinned seafood collection
- 7 Medical Matters: Healthy living programme for people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes now also online
- 8 Bryony gives evidence to disciplinary panel
- 9 Fingers crossed it's third time lucky for artist Louise's exhibition
- 10 Riviera to stage new winter cricket academy
South Devon College’s qualifications are accredited by professional institutions including Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) and Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
The courses on offer range from apprenticeships to short courses and full-length programmes with opportunities to join the college throughout the year.
Funding opportunities may also be available depending on a student’s personal circumstances.
For more information on upcoming courses and funding, contact the college on 08000 380 123 or email email@example.com