Retraining opportunities at South Devon College
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Thankfully events like the global pandemic occur rarely, however they do change the world forever.
The outbreak of coronavirus will permanently change the shape of the economy.
During lockdown, 8.4 million workers in the private sector have been protected by the furlough scheme, but as the scheme draws to a close, many professionals will be asking what’s next.
We need to act now in order to minimise unemployment and limit long-term economic impacts.
The college’s vital role in having effective retraining opportunities on offer at the heart of our community will be more important than ever.
If you are considering taking your career in a new direction, are looking to retrain or upskill, South Devon College has a suite of courses within our business, law and professional department which can offer you the opportunity to gain the knowledge that you need to achieve employment in your chosen career.
Within this area, career opportunities within business, customer service, accountancy, project management, leadership and management and law are all within reach.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 5 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 6 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 7 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 8 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 9 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 10 Four to battle in Bay by-election
South Devon College’s qualifications are accredited by professional institutions including Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) and Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
The courses on offer range from apprenticeships to short courses and full-length programmes with opportunities to join the college throughout the year.
Funding opportunities may also be available depending on a student’s personal circumstances.
For more information on upcoming courses and funding, contact the college on 08000 380 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org