Property: Well-presented town house in popular village
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This well-presented town house is situated within Brockhurst Park in the popular village of Marldon, with easy access to the Torbay ring road.
With a convenience store/garage within walking distance of the property, there is also a local village primary school, as well as easy access to nearby secondary schools.
This modern property offers accommodation laid out over three levels.
The house has good-size rooms with the ground floor offering an entrance hallway with courtesy door to the integral garage.
A recently fitted kitchen features integrated Smeg dishwasher, Induction hob and oven and a fitted seating area.
There are French doors giving access straight out to the enclosed rear garden.
On the first floor, there is a separate cloakroom, the main living room with French doors opening out to a Juliette-style balcony - with views over the central communal lawn areas - and the third double bedroom, which is currently used as a office/study.
- 1 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 2 Retro Sport: Whatever the temptation, the sanctity of cricket is paramount
- 3 Nurturing the Plainmoor pitch
- 4 Ray of success for Chris after years of trying
- 5 Buckland drawn away in the FA Vase
- 6 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 7 Working hard to ensure success of fishing industry in Brixham
- 8 Brilliant Buckland advance in the FA Vase
- 9 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 10 Picture special: Views from across Torbay
On the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms, both of which have fitted wardrobes with the main bedroom having a ensuite shower room/WC. and distant sea view and some countryside views.
There is also a family bathroom/WC.
There is a driveway at the front of the property, providing off-road parking for one vehicle, leading up to the single integral garage with an electric up-and-over door, and also has plumbing for the washing machine.
The garden to the rear is enclosed, and laid to patio and lawn with raised flower beds with a gate giving access to a private pathway leading along the back of the properties with a bridle path behind that links the top of the development down to the three meadows at the bottom.
This Brockhurst Park house is on the market with a guide price of £385,000-£400,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call Amanda Ayshford estate agents on 01803 396004