Hot property: Special home just short walk from wonderful beach
- Credit: Archant
Our second feature property this week is also set in Preston and the ever-popular Morin Road.
This substantial semi-detached house offers extensive accommodation arranged over three floors, including five good-sized bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, dining room, living room, cloakroom and a delightful sun lounge.
The ground floor kicks off with an entrance porch, reception hall and cloakroom equipped with a toilet and hand basin.
The living room has a fitted gas fire, coved ceiling and double-glazed window.
The dining room is perfect for hosting guests and enjoying family dinners, while the kitchen has all the ingredients for a culinary heaven, with a master range cooker and five-burner hob, two ovens and a grill. There is also plenty of space to store food and goods.
One particular highlight of this tremendous home is the sun lounge, with double-glazed sliding doors, a gas fire, solid Canadian oak flooring and views across the rear garden. As it says on the tin, this room enjoys a high degree of sunshine.
There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor of the property, all with plenty of space and storage areas. The bathroom boasts a tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath and a heated towel rail.
- 1 Turning our season around
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 4 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 5 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 6 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 7 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 10 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
There is also an amazing surprise to be found in this area of the home, as we discover the stunning sun balcony, a rooftop terrace enjoying breathtaking views across the Bay, taking in Torquay harbour in one direction and Brixham's Berry Head on the other side.
There are two further bedrooms on the second floor and more fabulous sea views to start your day.
The rear garden has an extensive paved patio bordered by Bath stone ornate walling. There is a lawned area with a mature apple tree, a concrete area, timber garden shed and plenty of privacy to enjoy the evening sunshine.
To top it all off, this special home is just a short walk from the wonderful Preston Beach.
The property is on the market for £399,950 and to arrange a viewing, please call Williams Hedge Estate Agents on 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk