Property of the Week: Semi-detached house with good-sized garden
- Credit: Williams Hedge estate agents
Property of the Week is this bay-fronted, semi-detached family house occupying a good-sized garden situated in a convenient location.
The house in Totnes Road, Paignton, is well presented having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, a modern kitchen and a bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The accommodation has an entrance hall, a handy cloakroom, a lounge/dining room which opens on the rear garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
There are good sized gardens to the front, side and rear and parking for several cars accessed from Longstone Road.
The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs.
To the side of the property there is a good-sized area of garden with timber shed, patio area and, in turn, this leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, a paved patio area and a shed.
A gate opens on to a brick paviour parking area with room for approximately three to four cars.
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 3 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 4 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 5 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 6 Turning our season around
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 9 Bridleway takes you to Agatha Christie's 'loveliest place in the world'
- 10 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
The property is convenient for local schools, buses, several supermarkets and the ring road providing access to other parts of Torbay and beyond.
The property is on the market with an asking price of £279,000. For details or to book a viewing, call Williams Hedge estate agents on 01803 554322.