Property of the Week: Semi-detached house with good-sized garden
- Credit: Williams Hedge estate agents
Property of the Week is this bay-fronted, semi-detached family house occupying a good-sized garden situated in a convenient location.
The house in Totnes Road, Paignton, is well presented having gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, a modern kitchen and a bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The accommodation has an entrance hall, a handy cloakroom, a lounge/dining room which opens on the rear garden, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
There are good sized gardens to the front, side and rear and parking for several cars accessed from Longstone Road.
The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs.
To the side of the property there is a good-sized area of garden with timber shed, patio area and, in turn, this leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, a paved patio area and a shed.
A gate opens on to a brick paviour parking area with room for approximately three to four cars.
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 5 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 6 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 7 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 10 MP welcomes crackdown on holiday home tax dodgers
The property is convenient for local schools, buses, several supermarkets and the ring road providing access to other parts of Torbay and beyond.
The property is on the market with an asking price of £279,000. For details or to book a viewing, call Williams Hedge estate agents on 01803 554322.