Property of the Week: Views are simply breathtaking
- Credit: Archant
It is one of the iconic buildings in Torbay and a fantastic opportunity has arisen to view a property at the majestic Kilmorie development on Torquay's exclusive Ilsham Marine Drive.
This superb double apartment enjoys spectacular views across the Bay, taking the full range of Riviera delights, from Meadfoot Beach right the way across to Berry Head in Brixham.
Centrally positioned on the fourth floor of the development, the apartment is a shining jewel in the Kilmorie crown, where the gentle curved architecture ensures privacy for the southerly-facing main rooms and enclosed balconies, while maximising natural light and warmth.
A digital swipe key provides secure access to the building with a lift taking you to the fourth floor and you step inside the apartment with a selection of generous storage cupboards in the reception hall and a glazed door leading to a mesmerising lounge / dining room.
The views are simply breathtaking, as you take in the full wonders of our #NaturallyInspiring Bay. Sitting on the sofa, eating dinner or just a quiet cup of tea will never be the same again.
Matching Robert Adam-style fireplaces are focal points at each end of this beautiful room, alongside connecting doors to enclosed balconies.
The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated appliances, a comprehensive range of units and a service hatch to the dining room.
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 4 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 5 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 6 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 7 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Lack of experience damages United
- 10 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
The mirror image to the kitchen is a study area with a view over the wooded Kilmorie grounds.
Two inner hallways lead to the four bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate WCs, equally divided at each end of the apartment.
The two master bedrooms are spacious and include beautifully fitted furniture, with glazed doors through to the enclosed balconies.
The apartment also benefits from two undercover parking spaces.
Situated in the delightful Wellswood area, Kilmorie is just one mile from local amenities and close to the sights and sounds of Torquay harbour and yacht marina.
The property is on the market for £575,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact John Lake by calling 01803 328899 or visit www.johnlake.co.uk