Property of the Week: Versatility makes this property so attractive
- Credit: Archant
We travel to Brixham for the latest Property of the Week in our naturally inspiring Bay and a superbly presented first floor apartment in Raddicombe Drive.
The apartment is located in a block of only four similar apartments, occupying a quiet location on the edge of Brixham with easy access to the ring road and the ferries to Dartmouth and the South Hams.
It is the versatility of this property that makes it so attractive, as it could easily be described as an ideal retirement home, holiday home or a first home for people taking their opening steps on the ladder.
The apartment is accessed through a communal entrance hallway and then into the home, where the lounge / diner reveals fabulous views down through the valley of Higher Brixham and out to sea.
The lounge leads on to the hallway, kitchen and the balcony, a perfect spot for relaxing in the evening sunshine and soaking up the sort of view that you can only find in beautiful Brixham.
The dual-aspect, modern, fitted kitchen also enjoys a superb view and comes complete with a separate island unit with integrated electric hob and inset oven with extractor hood over, one-and-a-half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space for full height fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
There are two double bedrooms in the property, with the master bedroom overlooking Raddicombe Drive and the second bedroom benefiting from a built-in wardrobe.
- 1 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 2 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 6 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 7 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 8 United heading into the future
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Busy time in the transfer market
The bathroom is a three-piece white suite comprising bath with shower over, pedastal wash hand basin and low level w/c, extractor, heated towel rail, feature wall mirror over the bath and wall mounted accessory unit.
This terrific home is complete with a garage accessed by a private driveway and steps from the garage into the home. It is all surrounded by well-kept communal gardens with a wide variety of plants and trees.
The property is on the market for £169,950. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Winkworth Torbay on 01803 444595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org