Property of the Week: Tremendous home in wonderful location
- Credit: Archant
We are in the popular Furzeham area of Brixham for a fantastic Property of the Week, presented by Winkworth Torbay.
This three-bedroom Victorian end terrace house is blessed with all the charm you would expect from a property built in that area and benefits from a level location.
The property provides three double bedrooms, with the master en-suite, a bay-fronted lounge, separate dining area and a generous kitchen.
Furthermore, there is a useful ground floor utility area, separate WC and benefits from gas central heating with uPVC double glazing throughout.
The front entrance has a quaint patio area and we then enter into a superb home that stretches back to the rear garden, providing a deceptively large living area for the family.
The kitchen has room for all the required appliances, as well as a cleverly positioned breakfast table for those lazy mornings, or even the mornings when everyone is rushing around to get ready for work, school or play.
Moving into the bay-fronted living area, it is another generous living area with a picturesque fireplace and an excellent dining room.
- 1 Torquay settle for replay after Hawks threw everything at them in dying moments
- 2 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 3 Johnson on FA Cup result: 'Havant deserved something out of game'
- 4 Charlton await United - if Gulls can win FA Cup replay
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 7 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 8 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 9 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
- 10 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
Upstairs is just fabulous, with three lovely bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom to relax.
To the rear, there can be found a delightful garden area, with this property being the only one in the row that has its own private parking space, which could accommodate two vehicles in tandem, if needed.
It is that wonderful location that makes this such a tremendous home. The beauty of Brixham is literally on the doorstep, including the iconic harbour area, fish and chips to die for, an idyllic town centre and the majesty of Berry Head just around the corner.
Suitable for a family home, the property also lends itself to potential as a holiday home or for use with air-bnb. There is no onward chain and an early viewing is advised.
The property is on the market for £285,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Winkworth Torbay on 01803 444595 or email email@example.com