Property of the Week: Superbly redesigned home with self-contained flat
- Credit: Archant
The clue is in the name for this uniquely stunning property in Torquay's Middle Warberry Road.
'Serenity' is a superb bespoke detached house, which has been comprehensively redesigned and renovated with great attention to detail.
It has been converted into a completely modern property, complemented by a self-contained lower flat, ideally suited for a dependent relative or potential to generate an additional income from letting.
The porch leads into a wonderful open-plan living space, flooded with natural light and a tremendous amount of room.
The kitchen is simply stunning, comprehensively fitted with a range of units and integrated appliances. The delightful mood lighting makes this a really special place to unwind and host.
There is also a useful cloakroom downstairs and we then head upwards on the chromium staircase to find an incredible four en-suite bedrooms. It is pure luxury and provides the whole family with their own space to prepare for the day ahead.
The clean style and theme continues in a generous outside area, with the gardens designed to be low maintenance and arranged on various tiers with lawns and paved terracing. There is a selection of seating and relaxation spaces, along with a private courtyard and a double garage.
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 5 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 6 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 7 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 10 Commemorating the Royal Air Force in Torbay during World War Two
The lower flat enjoys a fully-fitted kitchen with all the necessary units, as well as a comfortable sitting room and the en-suite bedroom making this a perfect living accommodation.
The property is described by the current owners as: 'Serenity has been an exciting project, taking the old house back to a shell and reconstructing to a high specification. We redesigned the property for modern living and will perfectly suit those seeking a peaceful setting and a low-maintenance home.'
One final benefit to this sensational home is the location in the Warberries, a beautifully tranquil area but still within a mile in each direction to Torquay town centre and the beaches of Babbacombe and Meadfoot.
The property is on the market for £745,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact John Lake on 01803 328899 or visit www.johnlake.co.uk