Property of the Week: Superb residence between from Wellswood shops and Meadfoot beach
- Credit: Archant
Fieldstone House in Ilsham Crescent is a superb detached residence situated in the desirable Wellswood area of Torquay.
Set within well-planned landscaped gardens with a woodland backdrop, this delightful home is positioned between the Wellswood shops and Meadfoot beach, while the picturesque Ilsham Valley on the doorstep.
The kitchen / dining room enjoys a vaulted ceiling with inset spotlight and windows to the front and side aspect. The fitted kitchen boasts eye-level cabinets, space for an American-style fridge freezer a central island with breakfast bar.
The dining area leads out to the rear gardens through a double-glazed door.
The sitting room faces the front elevation to enjoy the open outlook and a fabulous spacious room with plenty of natural light. There is a fireplace with inset gas fire and door to a snug / study area.
The conservatory is perfect for those bright summer days or even an atmospheric winter night, while the utility room has ample room for a washing machine and storage.
Moving upstairs, there are three good-sized bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- 1 Havant & Waterlooville 4 Torquay United 2
- 2 Gary Johnson: "Our travelling fans were let down"
- 3 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 4 New signings on their way despite win
- 5 Power lift for MND awareness raises over £13k
- 6 Double celebration as South Devon College awards own degrees for first time
- 7 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 8 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 9 United Community Day - it's a 'sell-out'
- 10 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
The second and third bedroom also enjoy plenty of space and pleasant views.
This area is complete with a fully-fitted family bathroom.
As well as a decent-sized garage, the outside area offers charm and privacy, which have been thoughtfully landscaped to provide several different seating areas and decking, all of which are tied together by inter-connecting pathways.
There is a pleasant open outlook to the gardens and a driveway providing off-road parking.
It all adds up to a fantastic property in an area of Torbay renowned for its tranquil beauty, while also within easy reach of Torquay Harbour, the main seafront and town centre shops.
It is one of those homes that truly has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property is on the market for £535,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Williams Hedge estate agents on 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk