Property of the Week: Stunning home with separate flat
- Credit: Archant
We travel to beautiful Brixham for the latest Property of the Week and this stunning home has some delightful added surprises.
Based in the desirable residential area of Holwell Road, this Edwardian-style family home was built in the 1930s and comes with a separate flat, ideal for a dependent in need of separate accommodation or as an extra income from renting at an estimated income of £750pcm.
Holwell Road is just half a mile from the historic Brixham harbour and the main shopping area, and within a short walk to the bus link for Paignton, Torquay and beyond.
There are also many fabulous coastal walks and beaches within a two-mile radius.
The property superbly combines contemporary finishes with original features, starting with a kitchen that was upgraded in 2018 and both bathrooms refitted in 2013.
Both the kitchen and the main house bathroom enjoy electric underfloor heating.
Approached through impressive double gates flanked by stone walling, there is plenty of space for parking and an integral workshop and garage, perfect for the DIY enthusiast.
- 1 Byron back for Westcountry derby
- 2 'Midwifery Mermaids' brave frrrr-eezing water in year-long charity challenge
- 3 Norrms McNamara: Ten-second delay...
- 4 Gaffer: 'I've got us in this mess - and I've got to get us out of it'
- 5 Celebrity chef Mitch Tonks launches first British tinned seafood collection
- 6 Medical Matters: Healthy living programme for people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes now also online
- 7 Bryony gives evidence to disciplinary panel
- 8 Santa's James Bond-style arrival - and The Grinch came too
- 9 Riviera to stage new winter cricket academy
- 10 How studying Neanderthals helps understand the Covid-19 risks
The ground floor includes an array of fabulous treats, including a sun room, garden room, utility room and shower room.
The kitchen leads into the dining room and on to the lounge, with a separate additional living room providing plenty of space.
There are three double bedrooms on the first floor, plus a single bedroom and pleasant views across Brixham.
The adjoining flat has two double bedrooms, a sunny kitchen and lounge, with a decent-sized bathroom. The flat also enjoys its own south-facing separate garden.
On the garden theme, there is a fantastic amount of space to enjoy the outdoor life, relaxing on the lawn, entertaining guests in the summer and even enough room for some sport.
The property also enjoys a raised terrace for al fresco dining and a home that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The property is on the market for £599,950. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Boyce Brixham by calling 01803 852736 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org