Property: Stunning home with annexe income potential
- Credit: Archant
Picture yourself in this stunning four-bedroom home with a separate two-bedroom annexe to the side.
Our Property of the Week in Penwill Way, Paignton, offers flexible accommodation as either a home with income or it is ideally suited for two generations wanting to live together while still retaining completely independent living spaces.
Entering the main house via an entrance hall with a large roof window gives a hint of the exceptional property that awaits you.
On the ground floor, there is a large, open-plan living space with lounge/diner with bamboo wood floor and kitchen area.
The kitchen has a matching range of wall and base units in gloss black with granite worktop over, sink drainer with mixer tap, island with breakfast bar, two built-in ovens, a five-ring gas hob with wok ring, integrated microwave and wine cooler, integrated dishwasher, space for a dishwasher and an American-style fridge/freezer.
Leading off the hall are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as a utility room and double garage with electric roller door to the side driveway with parking for three to four cars.
The first floor has the master bedroom with a pyramid window overlooking Clennon Valley, a second double bedroom and an amazing family bathroom with rain shower, freestanding bath and double sinks.
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 4 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 5 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 6 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 7 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 8 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 9 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
To the rear of the property is a private garden accessed via patio doors from the dining area.
The garden has a large patio area and hot tub - available via separate negation. The property also benefits from private access to Clennon Valley.
The self-contained, two-bedroom annexe means this property would be ideal as an extra income as a holiday let or permanent rental property and would achieve around £750 pcm as a rental or an estimated £24,000 per annum as a holiday let.
Alternatively, the property would be perfect for a second generation to live in being close to the family next door but still retaining complete independence.
The property is on the market with an asking price of £550,000 freehold. For details or to book a viewing, call Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 313577.