Property of the Week: Reverse-level house takes full advantage of location
- Credit: Archant
We have a little spot of paradise from a beautiful area of Preston in Paignton for this Property of the Week.
A very spacious semi-detached reverse level family house situated in a sought-after location, the property is quite concealed from the road and is accessed via a private courtyard garden.
Internally, the surprisingly generous accommodation, which has gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows, comprises entrance hall, dining hall with balcony, lounge and a superb conservatory.
There is wood-effect flooring in the lounge and dining room, enjoying delightful views across the nearby countryside.
The large kitchen/breakfast room opens on to a further balcony which takes full advantage of the location.
It is a kitchen fully equipped with integrated units and plenty of storage space for keeping all those ingredients essential for hosting a perfect dinner party in a perfect home.
There is also the all-important wine rack, a range of wall cupboards, breakfast bar, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows, uPVC double glazed door to covered entrance leading to the front garden.
- 1 Wrong red for Wrexham
- 2 FA Cup defeat creates two-week break for Gulls
- 3 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 4 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 5 Casting announced for The Osmonds: A New Musical at Princess Theatre
- 6 Kelly’s 100 miles for Breast Cancer awareness
- 7 Torquay United gaffer and players give Community Day a 'big thumbs up'
- 8 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 9 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 10 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
There are four bedrooms, one with shower room en-suite, another with a separate shower and there is also a main bathroom, study and utility room.
All four bedrooms are of decent size, with bedroom one enjoying built-in wardrobes and the en-suite convenience for a busy family home.
The gardens are a particular feature, enjoying a very private patio area, driveway and garage to the front, while the rear garden is of a good size with several patio areas and backs directly on to lovely woodland.
This is a home that perfectly encapsulates all that is special about naturally inspiring Torbay, blessed with well-lit rooms throughout the property and two delightful sun balconies to soak up the great outdoors.
The property is close to bus services, a parade of shops and the ring road providing access to other parts of the bay and further afield.
The property is on the market for £349,950. For more details and to arrange a viewing, contact Williams Hedge Estate Agents on 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk