Property of the Week: Reverse-level house takes full advantage of location
- Credit: Archant
We have a little spot of paradise from a beautiful area of Preston in Paignton for this Property of the Week.
A very spacious semi-detached reverse level family house situated in a sought-after location, the property is quite concealed from the road and is accessed via a private courtyard garden.
Internally, the surprisingly generous accommodation, which has gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows, comprises entrance hall, dining hall with balcony, lounge and a superb conservatory.
There is wood-effect flooring in the lounge and dining room, enjoying delightful views across the nearby countryside.
The large kitchen/breakfast room opens on to a further balcony which takes full advantage of the location.
It is a kitchen fully equipped with integrated units and plenty of storage space for keeping all those ingredients essential for hosting a perfect dinner party in a perfect home.
There is also the all-important wine rack, a range of wall cupboards, breakfast bar, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows, uPVC double glazed door to covered entrance leading to the front garden.
- 1 Jim Parker: Could we be in for another chunk of cash to help get the English Riviera back on its feet?
- 2 Bay's children services improved 'beyond recognition'
- 3 Councillor praises people of the Bay in pandemic battle
- 4 Torquay United stay top of the National League
- 5 It's still all about Saturday afternoons and whether you win or lose
- 6 When Friends need some friends...
- 7 A Budget to get the UK moving again
- 8 Parking ban outside homes 'on hold' says councillor
- 9 Jamie Reid: 'I was close to coming back to Plainmoor'
- 10 Charter skippers busy getting boats ready for anglers
There are four bedrooms, one with shower room en-suite, another with a separate shower and there is also a main bathroom, study and utility room.
All four bedrooms are of decent size, with bedroom one enjoying built-in wardrobes and the en-suite convenience for a busy family home.
The gardens are a particular feature, enjoying a very private patio area, driveway and garage to the front, while the rear garden is of a good size with several patio areas and backs directly on to lovely woodland.
This is a home that perfectly encapsulates all that is special about naturally inspiring Torbay, blessed with well-lit rooms throughout the property and two delightful sun balconies to soak up the great outdoors.
The property is close to bus services, a parade of shops and the ring road providing access to other parts of the bay and further afield.
The property is on the market for £349,950. For more details and to arrange a viewing, contact Williams Hedge Estate Agents on 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk