Property of the Week: Retire or downsize to luxury apartment in peaceful village
- Credit: Archant
A selection of 10 one- and two-bedroom luxury apartments at Steep Hill, Maidencombe, will be finished to the highest specification with many upper floor apartments having far-reaching sea views.
These are the perfect homes for anyone looking to retire or downsize to a premium apartment in the peaceful village of Maidencombe, near Torquay.
This area has so much to offer with outstanding nature, popular Maidencombe and Oddicombe beaches as well as the South West coast path running through.
Maidencombe is also only minutes away by car from St Marychurch and the shopping precinct where local amenities including banks, building societies, public houses, restaurants, shops and supermarket can be found.
There is an excellent primary school in the nearby village of Stokenteignhead and there is also the Abbey private school just over a mile away.
Nearby village inns and restaurants include the soon-to-be-refurbished Thatched Tavern.
The pretty coastal village of Shaldon is just over three miles away, while Exeter and the M5 motorway are less than 30 minutes away by car, with Torquay town centre, harbour and marina approximately four miles away.
- 1 Turning our season around
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 4 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 5 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 6 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 7 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 10 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
Absolute Sales and Lettings held an open home on July 25 and two reservations were made.
The apartments will be completed by the end of September.
Prices range from £180,000 to £400,000. For more information or to book a viewing, call Absolute Sales and Lettings on 01803 214214 or log on to movewithabsolute.co.uk