Property of the Week: Well-presented family home in Roselands area
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Property of the Week is this well-presented, three-bedroom terraced house with off-street parking in the popular Roselands area of Paignton.
The property is in a residential location within the popular Roselands area of Paignton close to a primary school, local shops and nearby supermarket.
Public transport connects to the town centre, which is roughly two miles away and offers a wide range of shopping facilities and amenities.
The property offers ample living space and is set in well-landscaped gardens.
It boasts a good-size living room, kitchen with breakfast bar, a separate dining room and spacious rear garden.
The first-floor offers three bedrooms, two of which are large doubles, the third bedroom being a small double and a family bathroom.
There is driveway parking to the front with steps leading down to the front entrance.
- 1 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 2 Are you running on E10 and is it feeling any different?
- 3 Busy weekend for South Devon AC runners
- 4 The Spanish are beaten on their field of stones
- 5 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 6 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 7 Torbay AAC trio tackle Saints' Way Challenge
- 8 Paignton Bowling Club win Mid Devon League Cup
- 9 Seafront switch on for a brighter and lighter future
- 10 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
There is also common access to side and rear of property.
The three-bedroom house, in Sturcombe Avenue, is on the market with Ridgewater Sales and Lettings and has an asking price of £265,000. For details and to book a viewing, call 01803 525100.