Property of the Week: Fabulous family home with sea views
- Credit: Archant
Our Property of the Week is a fabulous four-bedroom detached family home in Laura Grove, Paignton.
Built in the 1930s and recently refurbished to a high standard, the delights start with the entrance hall and understairs storage.
The lounge is an incredibly spacious and light, triple-aspect room with two bay windows enjoying sea views.
There is an extended utility area with plumbing for a washing machine.
From there is the superb, open-plan kitchen and dining room.
The contemporary kitchen boasts timber work surfaces, a range of integrated appliances, including a very welcome wine chiller, and ceramic tiled floor.
The kitchen leads perfectly into the dining area, with views over the sea towards the Torquay coastline.
- 1 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 2 Can you help free the Rowcroft Six - or shall we let them stay where they are?
- 3 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 4 New singers welcome as Torbay Gilbert and Sullivan Society start The Mikado rehearsals
- 5 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 6 From trawler to plate in a day - chef Mitch Tonks bringing Brixham fish straight to customers' doors
- 7 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 8 Lift off for Air Show but what about Red Arrows?
- 9 Teams work round clock to dismantle old railway bridge
- 10 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
Moving on from the living areas, there is a specialist games room or alternative separate dining room situated in an extension to the rear of the property.
The ground floor is completed with a cloakroom and WC.
There are four bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs.
The main bedroom is dual aspect with a dressing area and an ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle.
The three other bedrooms are all of a decent size, making this a perfect family home.
The stylish family bathroom includes a modern bath, separate shower cubicle and towel rail.
Stepping outside, the property is located on a generous corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear.
The front is predominantly laid for off-road parking and a large gravelled area for two vehicles.
The side and rear are lawned gardens enclosed by panel fencing and there is also a garage.
Laura Grove is positioned in the heart of the Preston area of Paignton, with easy access to the wonders of Preston and Paignton beaches.
This really is a special home and definitely worth a viewing.
The property is on the market for £495,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Williams Hedge Estate Agents by calling 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk