Property of the Week: Tranquil woodland right on the doorstep
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Grea Tor Close in Paignton and our latest Property of the Week is a beautifully presented three-bedroom detached home with off-street parking and delightful sea views.
This cracking property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and a rare treat in Torbay, a level garden.
Stepping inside, the hall enjoys a tiled floor and takes us into a wonderful bright living room, with a wood-style floor, picturesque fireplace and window to the front aspect.
The kitchen / breakfast room enjoys a matching range of wall and base units with a built-in cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, plus plenty of room for a dining table.
Like many of the homes featured in the Torbay Weekly's Property of the Week section, there is a wonderful surprise to this gem of a house, as the kitchen leads into a superb conservatory, with views across the gardens and a door giving access to the integrated garage.
Heading upstairs, the fully tiled bathroom includes a bath with shower and towel radiator. The bright double bedroom is perfectly spacious and benefits from a superb sea view, while there is a further double bedroom and single bedroom/study.
The rear garden is mostly paved but also includes a good-sized decking and lawn area. The front driveway enjoys room for ample parking leading to the garage, as well as a pathway to the rear garden.
- 1 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 2 Desperate men killing the game
- 3 National League round-up
- 4 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 5 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!
- 6 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 7 Mum-of-two Robyn recognised as 'outstanding student - and she runs her own business
- 8 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 9 Brooke and her band of little helpers walk tall for crisis-hit pony club
- 10 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
It all adds up to a fabulous family home and, such is the custom in Torbay, the home comes with a stunning location, as the tranquil Occombe Valley Woods are right on the doorstep and not too far from the mesmerising Cockington Village.
While enjoying such a peaceful location, Grea Tor Close has the added bonus of being close to the A380 and road links for the morning commute or a drive to explore the wonders South Devon.
The property is on the market for £280,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 525100 or visit www.ridgewater.co.uk