Property of the Week: Tranquil woodland right on the doorstep
- Credit: Archant
Welcome to Grea Tor Close in Paignton and our latest Property of the Week is a beautifully presented three-bedroom detached home with off-street parking and delightful sea views.
This cracking property comprises three bedrooms, two reception rooms, bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway parking and a rare treat in Torbay, a level garden.
Stepping inside, the hall enjoys a tiled floor and takes us into a wonderful bright living room, with a wood-style floor, picturesque fireplace and window to the front aspect.
The kitchen / breakfast room enjoys a matching range of wall and base units with a built-in cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, plus plenty of room for a dining table.
Like many of the homes featured in the Torbay Weekly's Property of the Week section, there is a wonderful surprise to this gem of a house, as the kitchen leads into a superb conservatory, with views across the gardens and a door giving access to the integrated garage.
Heading upstairs, the fully tiled bathroom includes a bath with shower and towel radiator. The bright double bedroom is perfectly spacious and benefits from a superb sea view, while there is a further double bedroom and single bedroom/study.
The rear garden is mostly paved but also includes a good-sized decking and lawn area. The front driveway enjoys room for ample parking leading to the garage, as well as a pathway to the rear garden.
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 4 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 9 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 10 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
It all adds up to a fabulous family home and, such is the custom in Torbay, the home comes with a stunning location, as the tranquil Occombe Valley Woods are right on the doorstep and not too far from the mesmerising Cockington Village.
While enjoying such a peaceful location, Grea Tor Close has the added bonus of being close to the A380 and road links for the morning commute or a drive to explore the wonders South Devon.
The property is on the market for £280,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 525100 or visit www.ridgewater.co.uk