Property of the Week: Fabulous home in desirable area
- Credit: Archant
Our latest Property of the Week is a fabulous home situated on Graham Road in a desirable area of Preston.
This superbly-presented three-bedroom property comes with garage and a driveway with off-street parking suitable for two or three cars.
An attractive and well-maintained garden is situated at the front of the property with a spacious lawned garden at the rear with an elevated patio area that is paved.
The property has been modernised throughout by the current owners to provide an enjoyable and comfortable living space consisting of a light and airy entrance hall, large galley kitchen to the front of the property which leads into the rear garden.
A contemporary four-piece family bathroom, a lounge to the rear of the property with a stunning feature log burner, a dining area off of the lounge which leads into a bright conservatory.
The property has three double bedrooms with which the master bedroom including an en-suite three-piece shower room.
As you enter the property, you are presented with a modern but homely hallway with wood effect laminate flooring.
- 1 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 2 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 3 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 4 Plans for more than 1,000 homes in new 'mini-town' get green light
- 5 Perfect ending to memorable match
- 6 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
- 7 Torbay's 'hidden gem' going from strength to strength - perhaps new restaurant will 'hammer' home that message?
- 8 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 9 Five things from Torquay United's weekend
- 10 Congratulations from Clarke
Access to bedroom three and the kitchen are to the left and are situated at the front of the property, straight ahead is the family bathroom and then bedroom two and the lounge/dining room is to the right and is located at the rear of the property.
The lounge and dining area are separated by an archway with the dining room elevated. The dining room has wood-effect flooring while the lounge is carpeted. A beautiful outset log burner is the feature of the lounge area with a tiled hearth.
A large galley kitchen with cream wall and base units which offers under counter space for a washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven and hob. The master bedroom is carpeted throughout with an en-suite that provides a two-piece shower room. The bedroom offers generous space for a double bed, wardrobes and chest of drawers. A walk-in wardrobe is situated from the landing area. Bedrooms two and three also provide plenty of space for a double bed, large wardrobes and other bedroom furniture.
The property is on the market for £305,000. Please contact Ridgewater Property on 01803 313577 or visit www.ridgewater.co.uk