Ground floor flat in sought-after location
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This ground-floor flat is situated in a sought-after level location, opposite Oldway Gardens, and extremely convenient for the main bus route service giving access to Paignton, Brixham, Torquay and Newton Abbot.
There are local shops close by, including the amenities in nearby shops of Preston and Paignton town centre.
The property is also within a ten-minute walk to Preston and Paignton beach and seafront.
This ground floor flat is offered for sale in good order and has been much improved by the current owners.
The accommodation offers its own private front door entrance, which gives access to the entrance hallway, with doors leading off to the lounge, a recently fitted kitchen/breakfast room.
The contemporary kitchen has a number of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, double oven, induction hob and microwave, and has a door giving access to the rear of the property.
There are two bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite shower room and a good range of built-in wardrobes.
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 3 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 8 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 9 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
There is also a family bathroom/WC with a shower over the bath.
The property benefits from having gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has a small garden area at the rear of the property together with off-road parking.
The flat, in Torquay Road, Preston, is on the market with an asking price of £210,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call Amanda Ayshford estate agents on 01803 396004