Cottage full of charm and character - and sought-after private parking
- Credit: Archant
With plenty of charm and character, Grade II-listed The Lilacs in Brixham is a cottage that should definitely be added to your viewing list.
Hidden away behind a historic stone wall, historically The Lilacs and its neighbouring property were believed to form part of a local nunnery.
A wooden gate leads you to a pretty, cottage-style front courtyard garden with two lovely mature trees and raised flowerbeds.
On entering the home, you will be greeted by three generous-sized reception rooms, a well-appointed kitchen a useful utility room and the bathroom.
On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a cloakroom with W.C. and a wash hand basin.
The Lilacs, located near St Mary's Square, also has the benefit of an attractive partly stone-walled garden and a stone-built workshop/shed with power and lighting, ideal for use as a studio or workshop.
The property has the considerable benefit of private parking and is conveniently placed for the local shops in St Mary's Square as well as Brixham town centre, and the River Dart with ferries to Dartmouth.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 5 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 6 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 7 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 8 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 9 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 10 Four to battle in Bay by-election
An early internal viewing is thoroughly recommended by the agents, Winkworth Torbay.
Further information and a video tour can be found on Winkworth Torbay's website www.winkworth.co.uk/torbay or call 01803 444595 to arrange a viewing.