Cottage full of charm and character - and sought-after private parking
- Credit: Archant
With plenty of charm and character, Grade II-listed The Lilacs in Brixham is a cottage that should definitely be added to your viewing list.
Hidden away behind a historic stone wall, historically The Lilacs and its neighbouring property were believed to form part of a local nunnery.
A wooden gate leads you to a pretty, cottage-style front courtyard garden with two lovely mature trees and raised flowerbeds.
On entering the home, you will be greeted by three generous-sized reception rooms, a well-appointed kitchen a useful utility room and the bathroom.
On the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a cloakroom with W.C. and a wash hand basin.
The Lilacs, located near St Mary's Square, also has the benefit of an attractive partly stone-walled garden and a stone-built workshop/shed with power and lighting, ideal for use as a studio or workshop.
The property has the considerable benefit of private parking and is conveniently placed for the local shops in St Mary's Square as well as Brixham town centre, and the River Dart with ferries to Dartmouth.
- 1 Captain Cameron set to lead Magpies against Gulls
- 2 The little door behind the main stand
- 3 Gary Johnson reaction to Tiverton win
- 4 Decisions to be made over Covid-related postponements of cricket matches
- 5 Torquay host fourth coastal rowing regatta of league
- 6 £1,800 for four good causes as Foster’s Fund pays out
- 7 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 8 Tiverton Town 1 Torquay United 3
- 9 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 10 Council at last puts money where mouth is and invests in sport
An early internal viewing is thoroughly recommended by the agents, Winkworth Torbay.
Further information and a video tour can be found on Winkworth Torbay's website www.winkworth.co.uk/torbay or call 01803 444595 to arrange a viewing.