- Credit: Archant
Princess Fountain in Torquay and the flowerbeds in Princess Gardens are looking lovely, Here are a couple of pictures by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay with Torbay Weekly readers.
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 The nostalgic power of music
- 9 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 10 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes