- Credit: Archant
Princess Fountain in Torquay and the flowerbeds in Princess Gardens are looking lovely, Here are a couple of pictures by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay with Torbay Weekly readers.
- 1 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 2 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 9 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 10 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes