Sea views in the sunshine
- Credit: Archant
Here are some images from sunny Preston and Paignton, captured by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 4 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 5 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 6 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 7 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 8 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 9 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
- 10 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!