Sea views in the sunshine
- Credit: Archant
Here are some images from sunny Preston and Paignton, captured by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 Torquay United 0 Argyle 3
- 3 United heading into the future
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 6 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 7 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 8 Saker's return sparks Barton's thrashing of Seaton
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Argyle sharpness defeats United