Sea views in the sunshine
- Credit: Archant
Here are some images from sunny Preston and Paignton, captured by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 4 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 9 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 10 Athletics: Busy and successful weeks on racing calendar