Sea views in the sunshine
- Credit: Archant
Here are some images from sunny Preston and Paignton, captured by retired bus driver Stephen Coombes, who lives in Torbay.
Stephen spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Oldway Mansion squash courts set to be demolished
- 2 Torquay United playing games as fast as possible
- 3 Billionaire's superyacht joins cruise ships in Torbay
- 4 Torquay United 0 Sutton United 0
- 5 Torquay United coming through unscathed
- 6 Fitness professional Zoe joins team at South Devon College academy
- 7 Council to build industrial units at Torquay coach station
- 8 Make sure you have the best mortgage for you
- 9 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 10 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85