UPDATE: Torquay woman found safe and well
- Credit: DC Police
UPDATE: Magdalana ‘Molly’ Krawiec has now been found safe and well.
Police are concerned for the welfare of Magdalana ‘Molly’ Krawiec, who has been reported missing from her home in Torquay.
Magdalana was last seen on Friday, July 9, at around 3pm prior to leaving her home address in Upton Road.
Also known as 'Molly', Magdalana is described as a white female, aged in her late 20s, 5ft 8in tall, with blonde hair.
She is of average build, has a tattoo on her hand reading ‘never give up’, and a scar on the back of her neck.
Magdalana is believed to be wearing a black hooded top, black leggings, and black and pink trainers.
She has links to the Paignton area.
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 3 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 4 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 5 New £10 million Claylands site just the job for growing Bay firm
- 6 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 7 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 8 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 9 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 10 Please only use hospital A&E if your life depends on it
It is possible Magdalana may have sought refuge in sheltered areas such as gardens or outbuildings in the Upton Road area.
Anyone with information leading to Magdalana's whereabouts is asked to call 999 immediately and quote log 534 of July 9, 2021.