FREE Easter greetings to your loved ones in Torbay’s new paper
- Credit: Archant
THE Easter weekend is traditionally packed with Christian celebrations, great food, too much chocolate, a football overload and the family gatherings that are so precious, now more than ever.
Easter in 2020 is guaranteed to be unlike any other and Torbay Weekly is here to try and help bridge the gap that comes from separation in these unprecedented times.
The people of our community can post a FREE Easter message to their loved ones in next week's print edition of the Torbay Weekly; let them know how much they mean to you and how wonderful it will be to meet up again when the Covid-19 crisis comes to an end.
Mother's Day already seems like a lifetime away and yet, for many of us, that was the first sign of the enormous impact of social distancing and being physically separated from family members.
Now that reality has sunk in for everyone, Torbay Weekly is here to play our part in supporting families and friendship groups across the community.
Your FREE message can be posted in our print edition, as well as our Facebook page and the new Torbay Weekly website www.torbayweekly.co.uk
Remember, it is completely FREE, and will be a cherished surprise for your family.
- 1 Oldway Mansion squash courts set to be demolished
- 2 Torquay United playing games as fast as possible
- 3 Billionaire's superyacht joins cruise ships in Torbay
- 4 Torquay United 0 Sutton United 0
- 5 Torquay United coming through unscathed
- 6 Fitness professional Zoe joins team at South Devon College academy
- 7 Council to build industrial units at Torquay coach station
- 8 Make sure you have the best mortgage for you
- 9 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 10 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
As well as a message up to a maximum of 30 words, you can include a favourite picture to show your loved one how special they are.
Please also reference which design you would like for your message from A–G and send to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday, April 7.
Torbay Weekly – we are with you through the hard times.