FREE Easter greetings to your loved ones in Torbay’s new paper
- Credit: Archant
THE Easter weekend is traditionally packed with Christian celebrations, great food, too much chocolate, a football overload and the family gatherings that are so precious, now more than ever.
Easter in 2020 is guaranteed to be unlike any other and Torbay Weekly is here to try and help bridge the gap that comes from separation in these unprecedented times.
The people of our community can post a FREE Easter message to their loved ones in next week's print edition of the Torbay Weekly; let them know how much they mean to you and how wonderful it will be to meet up again when the Covid-19 crisis comes to an end.
Mother's Day already seems like a lifetime away and yet, for many of us, that was the first sign of the enormous impact of social distancing and being physically separated from family members.
Now that reality has sunk in for everyone, Torbay Weekly is here to play our part in supporting families and friendship groups across the community.
Your FREE message can be posted in our print edition, as well as our Facebook page and the new Torbay Weekly website www.torbayweekly.co.uk
Remember, it is completely FREE, and will be a cherished surprise for your family.
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 4 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 5 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 6 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 7 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 8 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 9 'Responsible Riviera' call as restrictions ease
- 10 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
As well as a message up to a maximum of 30 words, you can include a favourite picture to show your loved one how special they are.
Please also reference which design you would like for your message from A–G and send to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday, April 7.
Torbay Weekly – we are with you through the hard times.