FREE Easter greetings to your loved ones in Torbay’s new paper
- Credit: Archant
THE Easter weekend is traditionally packed with Christian celebrations, great food, too much chocolate, a football overload and the family gatherings that are so precious, now more than ever.
Easter in 2020 is guaranteed to be unlike any other and Torbay Weekly is here to try and help bridge the gap that comes from separation in these unprecedented times.
The people of our community can post a FREE Easter message to their loved ones in next week's print edition of the Torbay Weekly; let them know how much they mean to you and how wonderful it will be to meet up again when the Covid-19 crisis comes to an end.
Mother's Day already seems like a lifetime away and yet, for many of us, that was the first sign of the enormous impact of social distancing and being physically separated from family members.
Now that reality has sunk in for everyone, Torbay Weekly is here to play our part in supporting families and friendship groups across the community.
Your FREE message can be posted in our print edition, as well as our Facebook page and the new Torbay Weekly website www.torbayweekly.co.uk
Remember, it is completely FREE, and will be a cherished surprise for your family.
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 4 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 9 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 10 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
As well as a message up to a maximum of 30 words, you can include a favourite picture to show your loved one how special they are.
Please also reference which design you would like for your message from A–G and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday, April 7.
Torbay Weekly – we are with you through the hard times.