FREE Easter greetings to your loved ones in Torbay’s new paper
- Credit: Archant
THE Easter weekend is traditionally packed with Christian celebrations, great food, too much chocolate, a football overload and the family gatherings that are so precious, now more than ever.
Easter in 2020 is guaranteed to be unlike any other and Torbay Weekly is here to try and help bridge the gap that comes from separation in these unprecedented times.
The people of our community can post a FREE Easter message to their loved ones in next week's print edition of the Torbay Weekly; let them know how much they mean to you and how wonderful it will be to meet up again when the Covid-19 crisis comes to an end.
Mother's Day already seems like a lifetime away and yet, for many of us, that was the first sign of the enormous impact of social distancing and being physically separated from family members.
Now that reality has sunk in for everyone, Torbay Weekly is here to play our part in supporting families and friendship groups across the community.
Your FREE message can be posted in our print edition, as well as our Facebook page and the new Torbay Weekly website www.torbayweekly.co.uk
Remember, it is completely FREE, and will be a cherished surprise for your family.
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 United heading into the future
- 3 Torquay United 0 Argyle 3
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 6 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 7 Praise for Sonny after he plays key role in senior debut for Somerset
- 8 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 9 Saker's return sparks Barton's thrashing of Seaton
- 10 The secret of replacing those cherished hugs that mean so much
As well as a message up to a maximum of 30 words, you can include a favourite picture to show your loved one how special they are.
Please also reference which design you would like for your message from A–G and send to email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday, April 7.
Torbay Weekly – we are with you through the hard times.