Memories of when The World paid us a visit
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has gone back to when The World cruise liner docked in Dartmouth in July, 2010. What lovely memories for a lot of people. Sadly, we may not see such a sight for a long time.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 5 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 6 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 9 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel