Memories of when The World paid us a visit
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has gone back to when The World cruise liner docked in Dartmouth in July, 2010. What lovely memories for a lot of people. Sadly, we may not see such a sight for a long time.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 2 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 6 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 7 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 8 United heading into the future
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Busy time in the transfer market