Memories of when The World paid us a visit
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has gone back to when The World cruise liner docked in Dartmouth in July, 2010. What lovely memories for a lot of people. Sadly, we may not see such a sight for a long time.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 2 Cash for five Torbay good causes as Foster's Fund pays out
- 3 New Covid testing centre opens in Bay
- 4 Strict Covid-19 restrictions but fishing continues
- 5 Bishop's Blue Plaque destined to grace new five-star hotel
- 6 More Covid jab centres open across Devon
- 7 Torquay United FA Trophy preview
- 8 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 9 Torbay’s emerging artists for 2021
- 10 Beer flowed, sun shone... and it was all too late to matter