Picture special: Colourful Cockington
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes takes us on a visit to one of Torbay's most popular places... Cockington.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show the horse and carriage ride around Cockington and one of the lovely, old cottages - plus a local cat and duck!
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers. Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Hilton opens its doors - with a little help from Bert & Buoy and a Riviera palm tree
- 2 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 3 Relentless from Torquay United
- 4 Four to battle in Bay by-election
- 5 Torbay has it all - and we all have a part to play in tourism future
- 6 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 7 Joelene to lead special police scrutiny panel
- 8 TW Predicta April 22
- 9 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 10 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft