Picture special: Colourful Cockington
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes takes us on a visit to one of Torbay's most popular places... Cockington.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show the horse and carriage ride around Cockington and one of the lovely, old cottages - plus a local cat and duck!
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers. Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 2 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Athletics: Busy and successful weeks on racing calendar
- 5 Feline Network Cat Rescue: Can you offer a home to a golden oldie?
- 6 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 7 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 8 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
- 9 Fostering - why not consider a vocation that makes a real difference?
- 10 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award