Picture special: Colourful Cockington
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes takes us on a visit to one of Torbay's most popular places... Cockington.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show the horse and carriage ride around Cockington and one of the lovely, old cottages - plus a local cat and duck!
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers. Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 2 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 3 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 4 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 5 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 6 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 7 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 8 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 9 United heading into the future
- 10 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC