Paignton business to showcase at defence event
- Credit: Submitted
A Paignton business is set to exhibit at a world-leading defence and security event in London - and they are taking a taste of Devon with them.
Heedra, based at EPIC in White Rock, has enjoyed some exciting growth since moving into the centre just under two years ago.
The business has appointed two new staff and continues to penetrate new and exciting markets.
To support this growth, Heedra will be exhibiting at DSEI 2021, defence and security event in the Excel Centre, London - and they are holding a draw on the booth for Devon Rum each day.
Heedra are looking forward to meeting new and existing customers to demo their latest GSG 8 GNSS Software Simulator.
A Heedra spokesperson said: "We are delighted to be exhibiting with Orolia at the DSEI event.
"Visitors to our booth will be able to see a demo of the GSG 8 GNSS Software Simulator and discuss our other test products available."
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 4 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 Turning our season around
- 7 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Bridleway takes you to Agatha Christie's 'loveliest place in the world'
- 10 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
Heedra are a distributor and consultancy providing specialist GNSS products and services to engineers, researchers and staff across multiple industry sectors including defence, aerospace, satellite and space.
They are based in the EPIC Centre in Paignton, a purpose-built, environmentally friendly innovation centre dedicated to supporting companies in the electronics industry.
As GPS/GNSS technology becomes widespread across industries and applications, Heedra's mission is to continue to provide access to flexible, easy to use and affordable test solutions with a high level of customer support providing unbeatable value for money.