Number of hospital visitors increased as restrictions eased
- Credit: Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
The number of nominated visitors for patients in Torbay and South Devon hospitals has been increased from one to three.
Each patient will be asked to nominate three named visitors, and only one of these per day will be able to visit for one hour.
Each visitor will be allocated an individual visiting time to make sure that we can safely manage the number of visitors to each ward.
A spokesperson for Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust said: "We appreciate that people’s circumstances can change so please do discuss any changes or individual needs with the relevant ward manager.
"We will need your continued support to get this right and keep our patients, our staff and our visitors as safe as possible.
"We will continue to regularly review our visiting arrangements in line with NHS and Government guidance and local public health advice."
- 1 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 2 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 3 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 4 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 5 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 6 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 7 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 8 Busy time in the transfer market
- 9 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 10 Farewell to Wellswood