Number of hospital visitors increased as restrictions eased
- Credit: Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
The number of nominated visitors for patients in Torbay and South Devon hospitals has been increased from one to three.
Each patient will be asked to nominate three named visitors, and only one of these per day will be able to visit for one hour.
Each visitor will be allocated an individual visiting time to make sure that we can safely manage the number of visitors to each ward.
A spokesperson for Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust said: "We appreciate that people’s circumstances can change so please do discuss any changes or individual needs with the relevant ward manager.
"We will need your continued support to get this right and keep our patients, our staff and our visitors as safe as possible.
"We will continue to regularly review our visiting arrangements in line with NHS and Government guidance and local public health advice."
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 4 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 5 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 6 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 7 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 8 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 9 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward
- 10 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award