Stage call for New Jersey Boys as theatre reopens
- Credit: The New Jersey Boys
After closing in March 2020, due to Covid, The Little Theatre opens its doors once more.
The first production, The New Jersey Boys, make a welcome return to the Little Theatre with their tribute show including the music of Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons plus tributes to Showaddywaddy and other musical legends.
The choreographed show - coming to The Little Theatre in St Marks Road, Torquay, at 7.30pm on Saturday, August 21 - features the amazing falsetto voice of Einar Vestman and the humour of all-round entertainer Gary Gould.
It guarantees an evening of fast-moving entertainment with superb harmonies, stunning solo spots and light comedy.
As well as all the hits from the Four Seasons, the packed two-set programme includes tributes to other legendary performers such as Elton John, Freddie Mercury and Tina Turner.
An unmissable show for which early booking is recommended.
Tickets cost £18, with concessions at £17, and are available from the box office weekdays 10.30am to 1pm, or call 01803 299 330. Book online at www.toadstheatre.co.uk
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 4 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 8 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 9 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 10 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!