New Epic Centre company just ‘superb’
- Credit: Archant
Market-leading company with staff across Europe signs up for Torbay's Epic Centre
A market-leading company is the latest to join Torbay's EPIC Centre.
Superb Media designs, builds, creates and markets custom e-commerce solutions for retailers. Their clients include Tripp Luggage, Usborne Publishing, Defected Records, Missy Empire and Portmeirion Group. Superb employs over 120 staff across Europe.
Matthew Blay, Co-founder and Managing Director, said: 'The EPIC Centre is an amazing place to work and has been a deciding factor in attracting talent. One of the reasons for wanting to return to Torbay is to give something back to an area I love. There are many skilled people living in Torbay who have to travel out of the area to find work. Superb has an incredible portfolio of clients and we are offering local people the opportunity to work with some of Europe's largest brands. We are looking to expand our team over the next 18 months.'
Wayne Loschi, EPIC Centre Director, said|: 'Superb is a great addition.'
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 4 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 5 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 6 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 7 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 8 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 9 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward
- 10 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award