New Epic Centre company just ‘superb’
- Credit: Archant
Market-leading company with staff across Europe signs up for Torbay's Epic Centre
A market-leading company is the latest to join Torbay's EPIC Centre.
Superb Media designs, builds, creates and markets custom e-commerce solutions for retailers. Their clients include Tripp Luggage, Usborne Publishing, Defected Records, Missy Empire and Portmeirion Group. Superb employs over 120 staff across Europe.
Matthew Blay, Co-founder and Managing Director, said: 'The EPIC Centre is an amazing place to work and has been a deciding factor in attracting talent. One of the reasons for wanting to return to Torbay is to give something back to an area I love. There are many skilled people living in Torbay who have to travel out of the area to find work. Superb has an incredible portfolio of clients and we are offering local people the opportunity to work with some of Europe's largest brands. We are looking to expand our team over the next 18 months.'
Wayne Loschi, EPIC Centre Director, said|: 'Superb is a great addition.'
- 1 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 2 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 6 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 7 Laura will use Equity role to change attitudes about regional theatre
- 8 United heading into the future
- 9 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 10 Courageous Carla saluted with new award