New Epic Centre company just ‘superb’
- Credit: Archant
Market-leading company with staff across Europe signs up for Torbay's Epic Centre
A market-leading company is the latest to join Torbay's EPIC Centre.
Superb Media designs, builds, creates and markets custom e-commerce solutions for retailers. Their clients include Tripp Luggage, Usborne Publishing, Defected Records, Missy Empire and Portmeirion Group. Superb employs over 120 staff across Europe.
Matthew Blay, Co-founder and Managing Director, said: 'The EPIC Centre is an amazing place to work and has been a deciding factor in attracting talent. One of the reasons for wanting to return to Torbay is to give something back to an area I love. There are many skilled people living in Torbay who have to travel out of the area to find work. Superb has an incredible portfolio of clients and we are offering local people the opportunity to work with some of Europe's largest brands. We are looking to expand our team over the next 18 months.'
Wayne Loschi, EPIC Centre Director, said|: 'Superb is a great addition.'
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Hilton opens its doors - with a little help from Bert & Buoy and a Riviera palm tree
- 4 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 5 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 6 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 10 Four to battle in Bay by-election