Musical journey through career of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Credit: Submitted
Oh What A Night is the perfect way to celebrate the winter's evenings drawing in with family and friends is for one night only - on Friday, December 10, at 7.30pm - at the Babbacombe Theatre, Torquay.
This show promises to take you back in time on a musical journey through the incredible career of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, whose story is now immortalised in the multi-award-winning show Jersey Boys, which has been packing theatres worldwide since its debut in 2005.
Valli’s unmistakable voice dominated the airwaves for more than two decades with classics such as Sherry, Let’s Hang On, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You, My Eyes Adored You, December 63 (Oh What A Night), Bye Bye Baby, Who Loves You and many, many more.
With a repertoire which needs no introduction, Oh What A Night combines infectious personalities, amazing vocals, slick harmonies, and even slicker dance moves to deliver a show full of energy and nostalgia which will leave you wanting more!
Don’t miss the ultimate celebration of one of the world’s greatest rock and roll bands at the Babbacombe Theatre.
Book tickets by calling the box office on 01803 328385 or online at www.babbacombe-theatre.com
- 1 Five new business units planned in coach station overhaul
- 2 Norrms McNamara: Ten-second delay...
- 3 Paul Jolly: Smart motorway common sense
- 4 Flower meadows get Bay buzzing
- 5 Gulls start Trophy journey in Tonbridge
- 6 Extended semi-detached house offers scope for annexe
- 7 Rowing: GB rower is guest of honour at presentation night
- 8 Coastwatch and disabled sailors team up to ensure safe sailing
- 9 Our nights of darts, pool and the birth of Torbay's 'ghostbusters'
- 10 Have a fiver off a Christmas tree at Marldon