Mums-to-be can have someone with them at Torbay Hospital 20-week scan
- Credit: Archant
Mums-to-be can now take someone from their same household to their 20-week anomaly scan at Torbay Hospital.
Social distancing ands PPE guidance - including the use of face masks - must must be followed at all times, said a spokesman for Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust.
The decision to allow a partner, carer or supporter follows a relaxation of restrictions imposed at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The new rule is for scan appointments only and not for any follow-up activities.
Meanwhile, the Government has updated advice for patients who attend a hospital setting so patients need to pay attention to any information displayed at the entrance to the hospital.
Patients and anyone accompanying them are required to wear a face covering.
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 The nostalgic power of music
- 9 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 10 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination