Motocross rising star sponsored
- Credit: Archant
A Torquay care home is supporting a rising young star in the world of motocross.
Notaro Care Homes are sponsoring young rider Kyle Breslan who competed in the South West Off-road Motocross Championships.
He was presented with a cheque for £500 by Steve Todd, manager of one of Notaro’s homes at Vane Hill in Torquay.
Army veteran Steve has worked at the Vane Hill home for individuals living with mental health problems and alcohol related brain damage for 22 years.
He and fellow veteran James Breslan have been volunteering, along with other former Devon and Dorset veterans, at the Covid-19 testing station at the park and ride test facility at the park and ride in Exeter.
It was there Steve handed Kyle his sponsorship money to help him progress in the sport.
Steve said: “We wish him the very best of luck for the future.”
- 1 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 2 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Courageous Carla saluted with new award
- 6 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 7 United heading into the future
- 8 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million