Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
- Credit: Archant
Childrens' Hospice's Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
Children's Hospice South West is inviting people to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one and raise vital funds.
A Memories by Moonlight ceremony will be broadcast live on Facebook from the Little Harbour children's hospice in St Austell at 9pm on September 26, giving people the opportunity to light a candle and come together virtually for a special evening of refection.
People can donate in memory of their loved one, or complete a walk or activity and ask friends and family to make a donation.
Participants will be posted memory pack including a candle bag to decorate, a tea light to light on the evening and a booklet to accompany the ceremony.
Events fundraiser Kiley Pearce added: 'We look forward to connecting with everyone at the memory ceremony which we are sure will be a very special night.'
To sign up visit www.chsw.org.uk/moonlight.
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 Turning our season around
- 4 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 9 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
- 10 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
Registration is £10.