Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
- Credit: Archant
Childrens' Hospice's Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
Children's Hospice South West is inviting people to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one and raise vital funds.
A Memories by Moonlight ceremony will be broadcast live on Facebook from the Little Harbour children's hospice in St Austell at 9pm on September 26, giving people the opportunity to light a candle and come together virtually for a special evening of refection.
People can donate in memory of their loved one, or complete a walk or activity and ask friends and family to make a donation.
Participants will be posted memory pack including a candle bag to decorate, a tea light to light on the evening and a booklet to accompany the ceremony.
Events fundraiser Kiley Pearce added: 'We look forward to connecting with everyone at the memory ceremony which we are sure will be a very special night.'
To sign up visit www.chsw.org.uk/moonlight.
- 1 Cheers as former player Jim backs United
- 2 Dementia mini mental test - is it fit for purpose?
- 3 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 4 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 5 Motoring: Fondly looking back at 2021 with some surprising results
- 6 Paignton business expands team and offices to deliver tech offer
- 7 Bowls: Great quarter-final win for Torbay
- 8 In memory of our loving Emica
- 9 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 10 Buckland drawn away in the FA Vase
Registration is £10.