Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
- Credit: Archant
Childrens' Hospice's Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
Children's Hospice South West is inviting people to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one and raise vital funds.
A Memories by Moonlight ceremony will be broadcast live on Facebook from the Little Harbour children's hospice in St Austell at 9pm on September 26, giving people the opportunity to light a candle and come together virtually for a special evening of refection.
People can donate in memory of their loved one, or complete a walk or activity and ask friends and family to make a donation.
Participants will be posted memory pack including a candle bag to decorate, a tea light to light on the evening and a booklet to accompany the ceremony.
Events fundraiser Kiley Pearce added: 'We look forward to connecting with everyone at the memory ceremony which we are sure will be a very special night.'
To sign up visit www.chsw.org.uk/moonlight.
- 1 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 2 Desperate men killing the game
- 3 National League round-up
- 4 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 5 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!
- 6 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 7 Mum-of-two Robyn recognised as 'outstanding student - and she runs her own business
- 8 Brooke and her band of little helpers walk tall for crisis-hit pony club
- 9 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 10 Covid-19 outbreak at Torquay care home
Registration is £10.