Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
- Credit: Archant
Childrens' Hospice's Memories by Moonlight fund-raiser
Children's Hospice South West is inviting people to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one and raise vital funds.
A Memories by Moonlight ceremony will be broadcast live on Facebook from the Little Harbour children's hospice in St Austell at 9pm on September 26, giving people the opportunity to light a candle and come together virtually for a special evening of refection.
People can donate in memory of their loved one, or complete a walk or activity and ask friends and family to make a donation.
Participants will be posted memory pack including a candle bag to decorate, a tea light to light on the evening and a booklet to accompany the ceremony.
Events fundraiser Kiley Pearce added: 'We look forward to connecting with everyone at the memory ceremony which we are sure will be a very special night.'
To sign up visit www.chsw.org.uk/moonlight.
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 Nemane to Notts
- 3 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 4 First friendly for Torquay United
- 5 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 6 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 7 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 8 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 9 Pro deals for United Academy stars
- 10 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
Registration is £10.