Man left with 'serious injuries' after Torquay moped crash
- Credit: Supplied
Police investigating a single vehicle crash in Torquay, in which a man sustained serious injuries, are appealing for witnesses to come forward.
Officers were called to reports of a road traffic collision involving a stolen ZNEN 125cc moped on the A379, Cary Parade, in Torquay, at around 2.40am, on Tuesday, September 7.
As a result of the collision, the rider of the moped sustained serious injuries and was taken to hospital where his condition is described as stable.
Once officers had investigated the scene, the road was re-opened at around 6.50am.
If you witnessed the incident, have any information or dashcam footage that could help the police with their enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 101, quoting log number 0095 of Tuesday, September 7.
Police would like to thank the public for their patience while emergency services dealt with the scene.
- 1 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 2 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 3 New loan signing for United
- 4 Torbay Business Forum pair nominated for national awards
- 5 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 6 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 7 Cricket: All-rounder Craig Eaves returns to Brixham with eye on overdue promotion
- 8 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 9 Torbay builders merchant calling out to charities
- 10 New travel agency promises 'booking process as exciting as holiday itself'