Luxury living on the stunning South Devon coast
- Credit: Absolute Sales & Lettings
A luxury development of 20 premium one- and two-bedroom apartments in Teignmouth is Torbay Weekly's Property of the Week.
The Grand Banks development is a stunning example of modern living, with impressive panoramic views and design matched by the highest standards of specification.
All two-bedroom apartments boast substantial balconies or terraces, most with a breath-taking outlook over Shaldon and the Teign estuary, with bi-fold doors opening to create a seamless living space between indoor and outdoor.
Each two-bedroom apartment also has an en-suite to the master.
All apartments are complete with underfloor heating powered by eco-friendly air source heat pumps, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and smarthome features.
At the ground floor level there is a secure, gated undercover car park where each apartment has an allocated parking space - penthouse apartments have two spaces - along with a storage unit.
There is lift access to every floor within the building, with level entry to all apartments making them accessible to everyone.
- 1 Havant & Waterlooville 4 Torquay United 2
- 2 Gary Johnson: "Our travelling fans were let down"
- 3 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 4 New signings on their way despite win
- 5 Power lift for MND awareness raises over £13k
- 6 Double celebration as South Devon College awards own degrees for first time
- 7 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 8 United Community Day - it's a 'sell-out'
- 9 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 10 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
If you are an investment buyer, the apartments at Grand Banks lend themselves excellently to holiday lets.
With huge shifts in national holiday choices over the past 18 months, there has been an influx of tourism in the South Devon area, meaning that holiday rentals are seeing excellent returns for investors.
Grand Banks is situated in Teignmouth. The popular 'Back Beach' is less than five minutes away with its bustling bars and pubs, which makes it an ideal place to relax and enjoy the evening sun.
There are also many coastal and countryside walks nearby, including the South West Coast path.
Teignmouth, and the village of Shaldon, offer a range of local amenities including pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
Prices of Grand Banks apartments range between £220,000 and £375,000. If you would like to see more of this outstanding development, contact Absolute Sales and Lettings on 01626 818212 to book a viewing or visit movewithabsolute.co.uk to find out more.