Lower Union Lane multi-storey car park re-opens
- Credit: Archant
Torquay town centre's Lower Union Lane multi-story car park has been re-opened.
The car park was closed as part of Torbay Council's ongoing response to coronavirus, and is the last of the closed parking areas to re-open.
Signage will be in place to advise the public on how they should safely proceed through the car park on foot.
Anyone using the lifts should only be with members of their own household and at all times comply with social distancing guidance.
Lymington Road coach station car park, Torquay, still remains closed while it is being used as a COVID-19 mobile testing site.
Enforcement of all parking restrictions in Torbay, including limited waiting and residential parking bays, resumed on Monday, June 8.
Car park users are advised to use hand sanitiser before and after using parking machines to minimise their risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- 1 Former church home of Rainbow Fun House is sold
- 2 Torquay United strengthen the depth of their squad
- 3 Storm in a T-CUP at Plainmoor
- 4 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 5 Boreham Wood 0 Torquay United 4
- 6 Torquay United FA Trophy preview
- 7 Former Gulls teammates pay tribute to Clint Boulton
- 8 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 9 Charity creates 50 'ultimate lockdown job opportunities'
- 10 A difficult time for us all