Lower Union Lane multi-storey car park re-opens
- Credit: Archant
Torquay town centre's Lower Union Lane multi-story car park has been re-opened.
The car park was closed as part of Torbay Council's ongoing response to coronavirus, and is the last of the closed parking areas to re-open.
Signage will be in place to advise the public on how they should safely proceed through the car park on foot.
Anyone using the lifts should only be with members of their own household and at all times comply with social distancing guidance.
Lymington Road coach station car park, Torquay, still remains closed while it is being used as a COVID-19 mobile testing site.
Enforcement of all parking restrictions in Torbay, including limited waiting and residential parking bays, resumed on Monday, June 8.
Car park users are advised to use hand sanitiser before and after using parking machines to minimise their risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 4 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 5 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 6 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 7 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 8 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 9 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 10 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward