Lower Union Lane multi-storey car park re-opens
- Credit: Archant
Torquay town centre's Lower Union Lane multi-story car park has been re-opened.
The car park was closed as part of Torbay Council's ongoing response to coronavirus, and is the last of the closed parking areas to re-open.
Signage will be in place to advise the public on how they should safely proceed through the car park on foot.
Anyone using the lifts should only be with members of their own household and at all times comply with social distancing guidance.
Lymington Road coach station car park, Torquay, still remains closed while it is being used as a COVID-19 mobile testing site.
Enforcement of all parking restrictions in Torbay, including limited waiting and residential parking bays, resumed on Monday, June 8.
Car park users are advised to use hand sanitiser before and after using parking machines to minimise their risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- 1 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 2 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 9 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay
- 10 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice