Lower Union Lane multi-storey car park re-opens
- Credit: Archant
Torquay town centre's Lower Union Lane multi-story car park has been re-opened.
The car park was closed as part of Torbay Council's ongoing response to coronavirus, and is the last of the closed parking areas to re-open.
Signage will be in place to advise the public on how they should safely proceed through the car park on foot.
Anyone using the lifts should only be with members of their own household and at all times comply with social distancing guidance.
Lymington Road coach station car park, Torquay, still remains closed while it is being used as a COVID-19 mobile testing site.
Enforcement of all parking restrictions in Torbay, including limited waiting and residential parking bays, resumed on Monday, June 8.
Car park users are advised to use hand sanitiser before and after using parking machines to minimise their risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 The nostalgic power of music
- 9 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 10 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination