Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people’s lives during these challenging times
- Credit: Archant
Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people's lives
One of Our Heroes – with a little bundle of joy.
Despite the current crisis, new life carries on at Torbay Hospital. Lottie Enderby-Ryall is a midwife and nurse in the maternity unit where social distancing is harder to keep. Despite a heavy workload Lottie also looks after her parents, husband and three daughters, and shops for vulnerable friends on the way back from night duty.
And, of course, she cares for beautiful babes like this.
Tuesday was International Day of the Midwife, a day to celebrate midwives all over the world. Midwives like Lottie, helping to bring joy into people's lives during these extraordinary times. A true Our Hero
- 1 Former church home of Rainbow Fun House is sold
- 2 Torquay United strengthen the depth of their squad
- 3 Storm in a T-CUP at Plainmoor
- 4 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 5 Boreham Wood 0 Torquay United 4
- 6 Torquay United FA Trophy preview
- 7 Former Gulls teammates pay tribute to Clint Boulton
- 8 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 9 Charity creates 50 'ultimate lockdown job opportunities'
- 10 A difficult time for us all