Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people’s lives during these challenging times
- Credit: Archant
Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people's lives
One of Our Heroes – with a little bundle of joy.
Despite the current crisis, new life carries on at Torbay Hospital. Lottie Enderby-Ryall is a midwife and nurse in the maternity unit where social distancing is harder to keep. Despite a heavy workload Lottie also looks after her parents, husband and three daughters, and shops for vulnerable friends on the way back from night duty.
And, of course, she cares for beautiful babes like this.
Tuesday was International Day of the Midwife, a day to celebrate midwives all over the world. Midwives like Lottie, helping to bring joy into people's lives during these extraordinary times. A true Our Hero
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 4 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 8 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 9 The nostalgic power of music
- 10 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall