Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people’s lives during these challenging times
- Credit: Archant
Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people's lives
One of Our Heroes – with a little bundle of joy.
Despite the current crisis, new life carries on at Torbay Hospital. Lottie Enderby-Ryall is a midwife and nurse in the maternity unit where social distancing is harder to keep. Despite a heavy workload Lottie also looks after her parents, husband and three daughters, and shops for vulnerable friends on the way back from night duty.
And, of course, she cares for beautiful babes like this.
Tuesday was International Day of the Midwife, a day to celebrate midwives all over the world. Midwives like Lottie, helping to bring joy into people's lives during these extraordinary times. A true Our Hero
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 4 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 5 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 6 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 7 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 8 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 9 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 10 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife