Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people’s lives during these challenging times
- Credit: Archant
Lottie Enderby-Ryall, a midwife at Torbay Hospital helping to bring joy into people's lives
One of Our Heroes – with a little bundle of joy.
Despite the current crisis, new life carries on at Torbay Hospital. Lottie Enderby-Ryall is a midwife and nurse in the maternity unit where social distancing is harder to keep. Despite a heavy workload Lottie also looks after her parents, husband and three daughters, and shops for vulnerable friends on the way back from night duty.
And, of course, she cares for beautiful babes like this.
Tuesday was International Day of the Midwife, a day to celebrate midwives all over the world. Midwives like Lottie, helping to bring joy into people's lives during these extraordinary times. A true Our Hero
- 1 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 2 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 9 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 10 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay