Lenny gets his teeth stuck into new film role
- Credit: Submitted
Torbay comedian Lenny Windsor really got his teeth into his latest role - as a vampire.
Lenny has spent much of his career performing amid the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas and numerous cruise ships All that was brought to an abrupt end - at least for the time being - with the pandemic.
But Lenny has been back under the lights working on a new film for television.
Immortum is a Kings Collins Productions film which will be an eight-part series for TV.
Lenny plays the part of Charlemagne who is there to transport Vampire Romeo - otherwise known as locally-base actress Jemma Carlin-Wells - to wherever she wants.
Lenny says: "The first episode was filmed in Devon, and a lot in Dartmoor. I don’t know at this time the channel it is going out on.
"I went to London to cast for it about two months ago. This is not a comedy it’s a Vampire drama."
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 3 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 8 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 9 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
Bet he had to bite his lip a few times